on 8 January 2013
We only use feather shuttlecocks but thought I'd try these ones instead of our regular Yonex. Unfortunately, for us, they weren't worth the investment. Though the shuttlecocks seem to last longer they are very variable and slow. It does say on the tin it's for training but the Amazon product says competition and training. I cannot imagine anyone using this for competition. They might be good for newbies or players that want to build rallies but even then the batch we got were unreliable for even that I would think.

I would not buy this product again. I hope this review helps someone else.

Kind regards
Sidharth
2 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2014
Shuttles are 100% quality but depending on the surroundings you are playing in can determine if you can see the shuttles. If the surrounding walls are dark it can be hard to see these fly through the air. Other than that they are great and durability is satisfactory.
on 4 August 2012
Just started using them and they are very good. Just playing with my mates and they think the same, they are better than the Yonex that we were using but we are not pros just playing to keep fit.
on 4 January 2014
Recipient was delighted and says it will enable him to see the shuttle better when playing in a white wall arena.,
on 20 January 2012
The shuttles can be hard to see in a dark hall, however a little easier in a bright one. They feel slower than the usual shuttles we use, but they fly nice and seem to last a little longer. Not bad for friendly games.
on 26 April 2012
Very good flight, and perfect for drop shots, the DHS 311 are a perfect all rounder. Durability is also very good, lasting around three or four games. Depending on the court you're playing in, the brown colour can either be a positive or negative. Positive for me as they improve visibility.
on 4 January 2013
the shuttlecocks were for my Grandson at Christmas and he was very pleased with them as they were different to the normal ones
on 12 January 2013
Great present for my dad, he has said they are wonderful and a joy to use. Thank you very much.
on 27 July 2011
Very difficult to see unless in a totally white badminton court. They fly well and drop shot even better but dont last long compared to all other shuttles I have played with. Verdict Don't bother.
on 1 December 2013
Our Sunday badminton club struggled to find shuttles which we could see in our local community centre which has whitewashed walls and ceiling and has good lighting.
Having tried Yellow plastic and White plastic and White feather shuttles we find these dark coloured shuttles fine for social club play and in our venue we can see them very well. They allow for good rallies and last pretty well for the money. We have used them for over three years now.
So if your hall is painted white and is bright highly recommended.