Biofreeze pain relief roll-on 89ml
Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 17 September 2016
My 81 year old Dad has a severely bad back. I researched many of the backache relief products on Amazon and sent him a selection to try out. This is his favourite..it's cheap, cheerful, easy to use and he is finding it soothing. I am going to send him a supply!
6 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2017
Promptly received. Applied it to my lower back which has dropped discs and aches a lot ... almost immediate relief . This then encourages me to be more active and to try and release the tight muscles in my leg caused by poor posture due to back ache. The gel also helps the muscle fatigue too ...
4 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2018
I like biofreeze because it works and is quick to apply without using your hands and time to massage, I used on my knees and feet, and some times on my hands for carpal syndrome, though for hands I think need a different pain relief, I had tried penetrex but having to use in both hands it is too expensive with 2 Oz only finish very quick, so I found that biofreeze works on my hands for relieve fast and quick better than other products in the market,very good to use on hollidays and on the go too,makes my favourite pain relief.
on 2 August 2016
I love this pain reliever. The smell is very strong on application but soon dissipates. I use it mainly for my shoulders, hands and arms - means I can take fewer pain killing pills. Doesn't take all the pain away but certainly eases it. Have used this for a few years now.
6 people found this helpful
on 31 August 2017
Great format for a great product. Have used the gel perviously, but always aware or the product on hands even after washing (would hate to get it in eyes!). Roll on is more expensive, but so easy.
3 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2017
Swear by this stuff, and fairly long lasting. Can get a bit hot on the more sensitive area's, like you neck, but I feel it really helped. Any sort of niggle or pain, I use it. the earlier you catch it, the better.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2014
Bio Freeze gives good pain relief for muscles which are strained or otherwise painful. I have a lot of peripheral pains after major surgery to fuse my whole spine, and Bio Freeze relieves a lot of them. The roll on is easy to use and non staining to clothes.
9 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2017
I'm very impressed with this product. I feel it does help ease the muscle aches. I get a lot as I set up gymnastics equipment and quite often pull so they no. My daughter who is a gymnast uses it too for pulled muscles and with it being an easy to apply product it massages at the same time.
on 11 March 2017
I used this and it never did anything other than leave a horrid cat wee smell on my leg . I thought it would give me some sort of pain relief with the cooling affect which only lasted for about 3 mins . . Dispointed as this wasn't cheap . Won't be buying this product again . So waste of money yet again !
on 18 June 2016
Use by date was not good, I have bought this from my chemist before and it was brilliant you could feel the freeze when you put it on, with this one you did not get that at all, don't know if it was because of the use by date but will not buy it on , line again.