Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£1,115.70+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 29 November 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my D300 when it died. It is the best Nikon crop sensor camera you can still buy.Professional quality at an affordable price.
on 3 October 2014
Nikon never surprises me with its build and performance
on 10 June 2012
Very happy with camera very fast delivery would recommend highly.
the d300s is everything you would ever need in a dslr..simply fantastic. upgraded from a d200 which was great but this is even better .
on 13 April 2017
Love my camera, getting a bit heavy for me now.
on 22 May 2013
I got this as a birthday gift for myself couldn't have asked for more the service was first class got all the bits and bobs I would have no trouble using this company again.

Thank you.
on 2 March 2012
This was an upgrade to my D90 AND GOD THE FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE SO POSITIVE! I love it, it feels so good to use and the controls are all to hand so beautifully, love it, buy it
on 6 October 2013
Been using the cam for some weeks now, and i am happy. It was delivered within 2 days and got everything with it as stated.
on 5 June 2013
I already have one of these cameras so another means I won't need to change lenses so often which will be great