Customer reviews

Price:£5.99 - £7.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 21 May 2016
This is my second scarf. The first one I got was made of polyester, this one is made of cotton which is better and healthier. The only issue is that it doesn't dry fast anymore.
I got this in grey some years back for £8 which was not cheap but I wanted to give it a go.

I have been using these for years now and I love them. I find them very comfortable while hiking in the mountains, they keep my neck warm and look very nice in photographs.

UPDATE after countless years.
I'm still using this. I now have a blue one as well and this one made of cotton. I've also gifted this to some of my friends since they seemed to enjoy mine.

Instructions for use.
People may find it a bit difficult. First fold this diagonally and then get it around your neck such that the 90 degrees corner is hanging in the front. Then tie it at the back of your head and bring the left overs in the front and hide them underneath. It will look very stylish and comfy :)

I really hope you found my review helpful. If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much for your understanding :)

Kind Regards
on 17 July 2013
I needed something that is good for hot climates - mostly in SE Asia, but even the UK heatwave right now - at wicking away sweat but also warm when in aggressive air con (a problem in SE Asia, less so in UK). This is a good value scarf, well made in India with a simple 100% cotton "pershmerga" type design (I had one in Arab red and white from Iraq 25 yrs ago but long since lost. The clour I choose (mid blue and black) is good if you are not into making strong, extrovert fashion statements! Pleased with the purchase.

PS

The colour ran after during first wearing - staining my white t-shirt. Needs a good wash before wearing. Would have been nice if this was mentioned on the scarf. I drop one star for that.
on 14 September 2017
Quite thin material, was expecting something with a bit more ruggedness to it but it's lasted me for a very very long time being washed over and over again so it's a good quality item. Well worth the money due to its longevity. Works like a charm in the winter months. I get laughed at whe i put it on but my face is warm when others get cold so more fool them. Covers the back of the neck during Summer too and everyone laughs again but more fool them when they get a red neck. Lol.
on 2 June 2017
Excellent scarf. I bought a few from different sellers and this is my favourite. i found all others a bit too large and thick. This one was perfect size for me and the perfect thickness.
on 30 June 2017
I'm using this as part of my Nathan Drake cosplay so I can't comment on its effectiveness as a scarf. However it looks and feels great, I'm very glad with this purchase and would recommend it to anybody wanting to buy a shemagh or cosplay as Nathan Drake from U3
on 27 April 2017
Back in the 80’s these things were popular and easy to find on the high street. Nowadays they are seldom seen so I was overjoyed to find this one online. Good , decent size. Scarf and pattern are properly woven and not just printed. I wear it pretty much on a daily basis and love it. Keeps the chills away and also the sun (when we've got some) off your neck! Can't go wrong with this one.
on 16 September 2017
Large size and wraps round neck well with spare material. I chose the military type colour and was happy with product for use when skiing as scarf and to pull up as a face mask when cold.
on 18 September 2017
I have worn these for ages, but I left my last one in a restaurant after a long lunch in Soho. Too much wine I reckon. However I`m kind of glad I did because this is far superior quality and I`m ready for desert combat again
on 2 June 2017
Great scarves! I've had 3 (because I lost them, they weren't worn out). Look good, soften up nicely once worn a couple of times, warm enough in winter yet still breathable so good for cool summer evenings as well.
on 26 February 2017
Very nice and great to have the best thing from amazon
review image