TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 January 2013
I find I get really itchy dry skin in the winter and I read a tip to use this product and turn the temperature of the shower down a little. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have definitely noticed a difference, especially reduced itching. The only downside is that while it doesn't smell bad it does have a slight 'oily' smell as I guess it does not contain perfumes used in normal shower gel.

On the plus side you don't need to use much as it doesn't take a lot to clean eveywhere. This bottle has lasted longer already than my normal shower gel which is triple the volume.

UPDATE: I am also using Aqueous Cream as normal soap, available from Poundland £1 for 500g and recommended by many Dermatologists.
on 26 December 2013
not more to say to it really. We use it with one of our baths on a weekly basis. the other time we do 'cleopatra' baths (milk and olive oil) as my baby has very dry skin. So we do not bath often, but this bath helps her getting cleaned up but not dried out. The usual high street stuff didnt work, but Eucerin is my new best brand! Creams, baths...etc...whatever you use it is really working on dry skin and helped gettin rid of her itching body in 2 weeks!!! So no other brand ever again!
on 29 June 2014
I can't understand why there are supply problems with this product. It is, in my opinion, better than any other like product on the market. I hope supply of this item will be resolved. I have been waiting 3 months for a resupply at present. Boots appear to have stopped stocking it and other on-line suppliers have not been able to show they have supplies. Still waiting!
on 30 March 2013
Our sons suffered with exema, despite all the lotions and potions prescribed by the doctor they were still covered. Our Peruvian pedeatrition recommended Eucerin when we were visiting Peru and almost after the first bath their skin was less red and two weeks later the exema has almost gone.
on 23 August 2013
My children had mild excema, they have now grown out of it. I bought this and it was the best way to hydrate their skin, from birth, without causing any irritation. I thought the products prescribed by the GP were absolute junk in comparison. I also use it myself as I prefer the oily, hydrating texture to liquid soap now.
on 7 August 2013
I had purchased this and other Eucerin products from other places and it is quite expensive. I use it when my eczema flares up its very good.
on 24 April 2013
Ideal for dry itchy skin. Far better than perfumed soaps or shower gels. It was well worth the try out.
on 7 January 2013
I got this for my son as it was highly recommended for his problem with dried skin on his hands. However it needs to be noted that it should not be used on broken skin (which he did) and said it was very painful.
on 8 April 2014
Recommended as good with eczema and so far so good. Doesn't feel 'soapy' or 'gloopy' like normal shower gels. So far so good!
on 12 January 2014
I have had a very dry skin for quite a long time and tried many products but found Eucerin products are the most effective