I have got 3 of Bonnie Groessl sessions ,this one I use for my daytime relaxation session. I am using it as my psychologist recommended I try some relaxation tapes/CD' s/downloads. I live with depression and have recently had a very very bad episode and rather than thinking I can rid of it I now realise I have to learn to manage it and this means "ME TIME" with this session my mind can go holiday and I come back feeling just like I have had a little break which leaves me feeling to face the world again. Also there is a session on feeling good which I am still working on. I find this so inspiring I am recommending to other people that tell me they are feeling stressed and tired of everyday living. Bonnie is an American but as an English person I find her voice very soothing and easy to listen to.
If you stressed and down I strongly recommend that you give this ago it will help if you give it a chance and for some people it may take a little longer but it will be worth it in the long run.
A big than you to Bonnie you have really helped me.
on 17 February 2015
DOES THE JOB
on 16 May 2013
I have bought so many meditatins cd for stress and Anxiety.This is the best. it is so good I have bought copies for friends.
If you are looking for a great cd to help you relax.Buy this CD
on 15 May 2013
Lovely and relaxing. Bought it for my mum and she loves it. Thanks. She was really suffering from anxiety and this marvelous CD has really helped her.
on 17 February 2014
I was expecting a bit more from this product. The voice of Bonnie Groess is soothing and I would have liked the recording to have been longer. I felt that there was too much explanation of how the cd worked and not enough content.
on 28 December 2015
I bought this for my Mum because of the very positive reviews to help her with her anxiety. We listened to the full CD together and were both very disappointed.

The first track was an introduction, fair enough. The second was half decent at best, nothing to write home about to be honest, but the last one was dreadful. It is supposed to make you feel good but all it does is make you very tired and lethargic, with the woman constantly droning on about feeling relaxed again and again! Not a single mention of feeling good at all! After listening to this I felt worse than I did beforehand, so you can imagine what it done for my poor Mum!

This should be marketed as a sleep enhancement and might help if you have insomnia, but if you have anxiety do yourself a big favour and DON'T PURCHASE THIS if you expect to feel good!
on 23 June 2014
This has helped me a lot after using this for a couple of weeks I am usually asleep well before it has finished just need to use it for longer and maybe I will stay asleep. Very Good
on 24 June 2013
I bought this to help me relax and combat stress and it really works. Bonnie's voice is soothing and I have yet to complete this without falling asleep!
on 10 November 2016
Love, this one, her voice is calm and lovely to listen too. This has helped me get through a difficult patch at work, still got the same work issues but I am able to cope with them.
on 9 February 2014
Good value she has a very soft voice which guides you away from everything so much so you could find yourself asleep,do not use when driving.