on 22 June 2015
Bought this for 11 year old daughter. She loves Angus, thongs ... So thought she would enjoy the other two films as well. Was not disappointed. It's good that there are 3 separate DVD's in the box.
on 3 April 2015
The best here is clueless with it's Jane Austen connections to a modern day version of the well known novel. This is Emma transported into modern day surroundings. the other 2 fillers pass the time.
on 11 January 2015
Great price for 3 films - not a huge fan of Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, but it is still worth buying just for Mean Girls and Clueless! Two of the best girly films
on 24 June 2014
Great DVD collection for teen/ tween girls and fantastic value. Timeless classics as I watched some of these films myself when I was younger
on 20 August 2013
I bought this for my daughters 13th birthday. She and her friends love all three movies. Good value for buying films which she will probably only enjoy for a few years.
on 3 February 2016
Brilliant boxset
on 8 December 2015
A great girly flick...
on 17 October 2015
OPresent for my granddaughter.
on 21 August 2013
The perfect film combo for teenage girls. Mean girls is just a masterpiece, I bought this for a teen sleepover and it has been watched constantly.
on 28 February 2014
I and my daughters love these films. Many an afternoon has been spent watching these films, eating Maltesers or simliar