on 2 December 2008
"excellent backpack, felt very comfortable compared the other backpacks I have used. My Dell Inspiron fitted perfectly into the main laptop compartments and feels pretty secure. Too many additional storage compartments to mention, including an MP3 pocket and a hole for the headphones. This is the 2nd Swissgear bag I have purchased and have been very impressed by both, would recommend 10/10, and quick delivery from Amazon.
on 29 January 2012
This is a fantastic bag. I had another bag that died after 8 years of commuting and I did some serious soul searching when replacing it... because I know it sounds sad, but a bag you carry everyday becomes a companion. The bag I had was similar in style and design to this, but wasn't waterproof and wasn't as well constructed. I also noted that it is hardly available now and the replacement price was almost £100. Anyway I thought it was a great bag until I had to replace it with this one.

This is quite simply the Bees Knees! It is spacious, well organised and sturdy. The stabilisation system that keeps it permanently upright when you put it down is great. It has oodles of room, is comfortable to carry and is waterproof. I cycle three miles each day to catch a train and then commute to work for an hour on the train and walk for 5 mins after I get off the train. I then do this again at the end of the day. I have been soaked (sometimes heavily) but the bag has laughed it off. I will admit I did a few days research before I bought this and heard it was waterproof. Also I noted that it doesn't have the seemingly pointless holes that have been added into the design of some of the other Swissgear bags which I feel may leak - hence me choosing this one.

To be honest - I don't carry a laptop... hardly ever, but the whole design and practicality of this bag make it a winner for commuting or as a day sack. It has pockets and pouches galore. I like it so much in fact that I am going to use it as a day sack on my forthcoming trip to India. Had I been planning on heavy hiking, I would have gone for something else for my holiday (my trekking back has also died) but I am not, so this bag will save me money. I like it so much and am so familiar with it, that it will be ideal to take on the flight, as it also fits within the cabin regulations (I believe so - having checked them against the dimensions of bag) and it will be great to take my new trusty companion with me (I am actually looking forward to taking it on the flight now!)

I have been dragging this bag all over London through all elements for 3 months now and it still looks brand new.

In sum - Great bag - great price - no brainer - get it!
on 30 November 2010
I was looking for a backpack for my notebook for quite some time. This is the first time I have used a backpack as a notebook bag so I have not much to compare it against. I found the bag to be much better looking in real life compared to the picture. In the picture it looks kind of dull and washed out, but in real life it looks really smart. It comfortably fits my note book and there is loads of space for your documents and other stuff. The only minor complaint that I have (and therefore the 4 stars instead of 5) is that there are not as many clever little pockets as I would have liked (for example the laptop charger, and various other things that you permanently carry around in your office bag). There are a few, but I would have liked it if more thought had been put into this aspect of the design - this is an important consideration for me, but may not be for others. Apart from that I am more than happy with it and would recommend this to anyone. Please note that it is quite big and in case you have a smaller / sleeker notebook than mine (which is quite bulky and old school), you may find some of the smaller Wenger bags to be more suitable.
on 27 April 2017
seems good quality, good design, comfortable, safe for laptop..... not so spacious as I thought - Espacialy The middle part. Could not fit a good amount of groceries from shop. And zippers when touch each other makes noise when walking...not a big issue, but still
on 7 June 2017
I did quite a bit of Research before buying this. I am glad I did the Quality and Feel is excellent. My son uses this for School and it is Excellent.
on 26 July 2017
so. this item locking good but just in picture when you received locking into is very poor including the size is very small like kids back to primary school. sorry I bought received and returned on same day.

sorry
on 7 March 2014
Probably my favourite laptop backpack I ever used. It is big enough for your computer plus anything else you need to carry with it. I have been using for the past 2 years and it is still looking good with daily use. It feels solid and keeps my laptop well protected
on 21 July 2017
I bought this rucksack quite a few years ago, its still going strong, no issues.
on 8 July 2017
Great bag use it a lot
on 7 March 2017
Great case, i'm really satisfied with it..