on 25 December 2017
These have lasted 3 weeks and still going lol good strong balloons
on 26 November 2013
I read many reviews saying these were rubbish balloons as they burst easily but I found them to be great. I filled them with helium and they lasted. Great for a Peppa themed party.
on 3 June 2017
Very good quality. My husband burst the balloons after the party as he doesn't like balloons but my daughter loved them as they were peppa pig ..:)
on 12 August 2017
Well worth the money , and nicely tops off your party decorations
on 4 May 2017
Unfortunately these balloons don't like helium.
on 9 April 2017
Very Poor Quality
on 15 February 2011
These balloons were just what I was looking for my daughter 3rd birthday but they may look nice once blown up thats if you can get them that far. They don't last very long because they are sooo poorly made and thin due to that fact they pop in no time. So as you can imagine I was not happy and neither was my daughter when she tried to get them down off the wall to play with. hey popped after a short time. So I won't be buying them again.
on 24 March 2010
I purchased these balloons for my daughter's birthday party but was a little dissapointed as they couldn't be blown up very big without them bursting, so we ended up with some very small balloons. I wouldn't purchase them again.
on 18 October 2013
The most cheaply-produced balloons I've ever seen. One brushed the ceiling and popped. Another fell on a child's head and exploded. It was supposed to be a party - it sounded like downtown Baghdad. Most Peppa Pig products are decent. I hope they're not all going the way of this over-explosive nonsense.
on 2 February 2013
Firstly I would like to say how great the service was.I needed the balloons for my daughters 2nd birthday & when estimated delivery was 2days after the party I was really disappointed.The balloons however arrived 3days after order was placed so arriving in plenty of time,for the big day!!!I don't like blowing up balloons & can't tie them very well,but these were great,good thick balloons of great quality & knotting wasn't a problem either!!My daughter loved them,a month later the balloons are still going strong. Overall great service & a great balloon.

See one answered question