on 3 April 2013
Worked well for the HP C5280 Photosmart printer, did arrive on time, and very cost effective as well.

Cartridge life
351 XL 3.5 x normal cartridge
350 XL 2.5 x normal cartridge
on 13 March 2017
Quality product delivered efficiently
on 11 April 2017
Does what it says on the packing!
on 20 October 2012
Very fast delivery. I'd recommend these larger inks to the small. I originally bought the standard size but they only seemed to last 5 minutes.
on 28 May 2013
The website says that postage and packaging is free. The two ink cartridges were sent in two packages with an invoice in each saying that postage and packaging is £9.69. The ink cartridges themselves are shown as costing £14.92 each. If they do indeed cost this I suggest that they may well not be the original HP cartridges they are supposed to be.
VINE VOICEon 26 April 2014
I have tried cheaper inks, but have gone back to HP as they don't clog the printer, last well, and don't smudge.
This large pack is good value for money and I am satisfied with it.
This pack took 10 days to arrive, but was well packed and in perfect condition.
I am very happy with the service and the product.
on 1 July 2013
As expected, i.e. OK. Even when they are discounted, they are still very expensive. This increases the temptation to buy re-fills.
on 12 January 2013
Absolutely the best value inks for inkjet printers, best price I could find anywhere in UK at the time, very good.
on 15 June 2010
This is my second supply of XL cartridges (my partner is printing info from her family tree!) and the XL products last much longer than the standard ones. Delivery was on time and at a reasonable price to Spain. I would certainly buy from this company again.
on 21 July 2013
I always thought these cartridges were a little expensive till I tried them, they are superb and last so much longer than other cartridges I will always buy these now.
They arrived very quickly and in good packaging.