on 8 May 2017
My cat had fleas - he didn't mind but they kept biting my wife. After her complaining for a good three to four months I decided to turn the telly off and do something about it. So.... I went to the pub. This solved two problems, I could no longer hear my wife complaining about flea bites but also Gary the barman recommended Bob Martin Double Action Spot on for Cats and Small Dogs Under 4 Kg (Gary recommended this for the fleas - not my wife's complaining).

And to be fair to Gary, it has worked a treat. The cat no longer has fleas and marital bliss has been restored.
It is more years than I can remember since I used a 'spot on' product on my dog, however, because I am awaiting a prescription only product from the Vet to be available, I purchased this 'spot on' Flea preventative for our newest rescue dog Maisy.

Her Border Collie type fur is easy to part and so the product is easy to apply. The price from Amazon is excellent so makes it a very cost effective product to use. As neither of my dogs have fleas, this has only been applied to Maisy as a preventative, so only time will tell if it is effective.

In past times, when I used a 'spot on' preventative in the early days of their production, they were very fumey. I noticed this when the dog I had at the time, had been in the car for a while. Then, as I say, I changed to a tablet product (Program Plus) which treats/prevents fleas and worms. This Bob Martin Spot On was not strong on smell and not as fumey as my previous experience and Maisy has had no adverse reaction to it, no irritation etc.
on 16 April 2017
Easy to use does exactly what it says on the box
on 16 April 2017
cheaper than the pet stores.
on 6 December 2014
Works really well
on 12 September 2015
Good product, arrived on time
on 11 June 2012
Our cats were really suffering and frontline application had failed. A good friend suggested trying Bob Martin's Spot on. Within 24 hours the mogs had stopped itching biting and scratching and a close examination of their sleeping places revealed several dead and dieing fleas. So here we are 4 days later, cats are happy again and so are we!
on 1 November 2012
Having been adopted as parents to a stray cat we soon found we had some other little friends living with us too. After doing plenty of research I decided to get Bob Martin Double Action Spot on to get of and prevent the fleas on our new found furry friend. The medication is easy to apply, even easier if you do it while they're having a cheeky little nap on your lap, and caused zero stress or discomfort. My cat stays flea free for almost 4 weeks - I have noticed a few fleas on him a couple of days before the next application of treatment is due but nothing to get too worried about.

We've used the 3 treatments from this batch and I'm now about to get some more.
on 29 September 2012
Bought this product as i have 2 small dogs and three cats and am on a budget...!!! This product is amazing, even better than Frontline. I found it worked literally overnight and will always use this in future...!!! Very satisfied.
on 20 December 2014
I've tried therefore treatments that didn't seem to be that effective. This in my opinion is very good. My cat doesn't mind it being used on her. It's easy to administer, just squeeze the contents of the phial onto one place at the back of the neck between the shoulders every four weeks. Will not use anything else now I've found this effective treatment.
M