on 26 April 2017
Great meditation audio
on 13 July 2013
Personally I didn't want the religious bit of the guide, I found this put me right off. I prefer to meditate without the archangel sitting on my shoulder.
on 12 August 2012
I really like this 23 minute track. Aimee's voice is just perfect for relaxation and guidance. I wasn't sure from the other reviews whether Aimee would lead you through the chakras one by one which was what I wanted. She not only does this, but once you have been instructed to visualize the spinning vortices of energy for each chakra, you are also informed what areas of life will now begin to flow again. So for someone like myself, new to chakra meditation, no previous knowledge is required nor does any previous track require downloading.

So just download and start to enjoy this lovely chakra cleaning track.
on 23 October 2010
Wow this is one track worth buying, i really love it and it makes me feel very happy and relaxed. It awakens my chakras and it feels great and my starts on a high.Well spoken and it gives you instructions on what to do. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to awaken their chakras.
on 11 March 2010
she has a lovely voice and the meditation leaves me cool headed and relaxed everytime
on 3 June 2011
Bliss, bliss, BLISS!!!! Kicks Doreen Virtue's effort to the kerb!!! Cannot recommend highly enough. The 10 minute track is great for early morning starts and the 23 minute track is great for bedtime. This is working wonders more than other Chakra Healing tracks. Bless you Aimee x
on 8 January 2013
I have been using this for only a few days and I am less stressed which is brilliant. The voice is very soft and soothing and the background is music is perfect, not harsh and in keeping.
on 20 February 2011
Attempted to use MP3 download but we appear to be incompatible. I am unable to review the product because I am unable to recieve the product.
VINE VOICEon 16 April 2013
Aimee has an ideal voice for this sort of meditation aimed at healing based on balancing your Chakras. The evocation of an Archangel is particularly strong. This cannot be undertaken lightly. Nevertheless, it is the image and the presence of the Angel that is important. This may sound a bit zany, but it isn't at all. Catholics are encouraged to evoke the Saints, they are living spirits, the Angels are living spirits, all of us are, dead, alive, not yet born in time. The meditation certainly makes you feel very well afterwards, very peaceful and reassured. I was impressed by it, as a fusion of Hindu and Christian imagery it is certainly effective, and I have no problem with using concepts from any religion where the intention is good. Just be careful if you are not Catholic, you may get more than you expected!
on 29 July 2014
Great - This woman voice and words are very good , was an excellent Chakra clearing and I'll be looking into more of her MP3's . Worth the buy