on 19 December 2017
The pipe I received was nothing like this picture, nowhere near as 'classy' and not even the same 'model', however it was bought as a prop and from a distance the received item was perfectly adequate for it's job and for the price I was satisfied. For close up, the received item would be no good at all, very shoddily put together, and cheap plastic, but from any sort of distance at all it was fine. So not really unhappy though had I seen what I was to actually receive I might have looked elsewhere.
on 16 October 2015
Perfect for dressing up, used by my husband as an accessory for a day at the Goodwood Revival, and came out for photos many times! Not sure if it would really work, but that wasn't why I bought it. It looks and feels like the real thing, and is made of wood not plastic. Very good value for the purpose.
on 16 January 2013
did exactly what I wanted it to do, with a smoking jacket it gave the look i wanted. was real wood, and a good weight. Perfect to wave a young upstarts in an "i'm older, posher and better than you" way!
on 14 April 2018
Finished my fancy dress costume off nicely. It looked good and was cheap to buy. Just what I needed and it looks exactly like the picture so I'm happy
on 23 November 2017
Bought as a joke gift. Didnt open it but through the packaging it seemed good quality. Not to heavy. Nice capacity. If i wanted one id buy another.
on 8 October 2017
on 26 March 2018
Good prop pipe, looks real and really adds to an elderly gentleman costume
on 4 March 2018
Great and authentic looking pipe, solid weight too
on 20 January 2018
Was for my son for dress up and he loves it
on 20 April 2017
I just read the description Bristol Novelty. My mistake. I thought I was ordering a genuine wooden pipe, not a plastic one. That's explains why it's so cheap.