on 15 May 2012
Paper thin horrible shiny material. Seams in pillowcase burst after one wash. Agreed to accept replacement pillowcases. When they arrived they were a totally different design. Seller would not accept return or respond to emails . I have been left with a duvet cover and mis matching pillowcases. Would never buy anything from this company again.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2012
First thing I noticed on opening the mail bag was that the label on the packaging said 100% polyester. On double checking the care label, though I could feel from the fabric it was true, this was confirmed. I specifically ordered this because it was 50/50 cotton and polyester mix, so this is quite disappointing. Am now trying to return and get a full refund...
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 June 2009
This product looks every bit as good as it does in the picture.
Really brightens the room. Used in spare bedroom and really pleased with result.
on 22 September 2009
First time I have bought bedding from Amazon

Great quality, great price, looks stunning"
on 4 January 2014
Flimsy material. After one wash one of the pillow cases had a big tear then after the secon wash the duvet cover had big holes in it. Absolutely terrible item. I could of made a better one myself. It looks like a ten year old sewed it together in 10 minutes
on 17 January 2012
Brought this duvet cover as i had just decorated my room and needed something to match but at a reasonable price. The duvet is absolutely gorgeous and is reversible. The design is lovely and its a perfect fit. Was slightly concerned when i first put it on as it looked very thin material but once on its lovely. 5 stars for an absolute bargain!
on 7 February 2013
Order arrived in good time - thats the only complimentary comment. On opening the parcel, first thing was it said it was a double - I'd ordered a King. E-mailed sellers, who at first said to post it back to them - at my cost (although this would be reimbursed - don't think thats very professional). Then had another e-mail to check back of pack as sometimes errors are made on packaging. It did turn out to be a King, but thought the material was very thin, looks OK on the bed - from a distance - close up looks poor quality. Have ordered other bedding from this seller - Egyptian cotton sheets - these were excellent.
on 10 February 2012
I wasn't sure whether to order bed sheets online because I was very scared of the quality of the product not being satisfying. However, I can honestly say that these were the best duvet covers I have ever bought! They feel so nice and light! The set doesn't make you itchy at all and the design is absolutely stunning! The product feels silky but it never slips off the bed if you know what I mean. Overall, I am delighted and can't find any faults whatsoever!
on 13 February 2010
Purchased this item for my daughter very good quality, for the price...
I'm happy and my daughter is even happier because shes the one sleeping under the duvet cover....
on 26 July 2013
Not the best cover I have bought. It is ok for the spare room as I think if you wash it to oftern the material will lose of its live.