on 8 February 2015
Arrived very quickly and works fine. Can also attach to bell of trombone or saxophone to tune.

Update April 2016, the spring finally broke the plastic encasing.....its now a dead parrot......joined the choir invisible.

Update......the second, all is not lost! The clip although now kaput and in the bin has not made this tuner leave the field in ignominy. One can simply attach an elastic band to said tuner and attach to the headstock of your guitar.....granted it looks less stylish now and gives the unit a much more rustic earthy quality reminiscent of hippy circa 1969 but hey I want my monies worth out of this unit!
on 23 April 2014
This is cheap. It feels cheap. But it works ok. It seems every time I buy a guitar tuner there is some new feature. This one allows you to alter the frequency at which it tells you you are in tune. I am not a good enough bass player to mess with my tuning so really want to be in tune, not a measured amount out. Found this feature confusing as I accidentally changed the setting without knowing what it should be. A friend remembered that A is 440htz from physics lessons at school. (Amazing the random facts you remember from 25 years ago). This solved the mystery and I am now back in tune.
on 9 December 2012
The battery only lasts 3 or 4 goes at tuning all 6 string. They are a size which I haven't able to buy in a local shop that stocks general household use batteries. Otherwise I like it as a tuner, it does the job. Na! Broken already! 9th March 2013, I'd always had battery life issues with this tuner but now the on/off feature doesn't do anything except get in the way of the tuner doing its job when the back battery plate is in the correct secured position for recommended use. Shame I like the display, size price & ease of use. Just needed to work & I'd have been proper happy
on 5 February 2014
Didn't pay the earth for this tuner, so had my reservations as to what would be delivered. I must say I am over the moon with my purchase.....accurate and easy to use. I keep it permanently attached to my headstock in chromatic mode, just to keep an eye on tuning during the bedding in of my recently renewed strings. Keep it up-----great service by the vendor!!
on 3 March 2017
Small, efficient and reasonably accurate. Easy to see/read. Good value.
on 29 September 2017
Didn't work
on 18 March 2017
Good
on 9 August 2017
Had it three months and its already faulty. Wont tune in D or B on an acoustic guitar even with new batteries.
Its cheap but for the use it had and the care it should have lasted longer...
on 3 March 2017
does the job
on 5 February 2014
Very sensitive not the best makes life hard to tune any guitar very disappointed with this tuner would not buy again oe recommend