Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Colour: Black Gold Trim|Style: Gift Boxed|Change

on 5 February 2014
I have to admit that I like good pens and in my job there is a lot of writing involved, so a comfortable pen is a necessity rather than a luxury,at least that is my excuse.
I find the Parker jotter pens too narrow for my hand and my fingers start to cramp when using them. I bought this pen because it is wider than the jotter pens and the chiselled finish looked as if it offered good grip, however my fingers grip below this feature which was a little disappointing.
The gunmetal finish is very unusual and striking, unlike any other pen which, hopefully, will help to prevent it falling into the hands of colleagues or being misplaced.
I was surprised at how light it is only 26 grammes, compared to my favourite pen the Parker Urban Metallic Chrome Trim Ball Pen which weighs in at 34 grammes, which I would like to use at work but is too wide fit in my uniform pen pocket.
I find it very comfortable to write with and I look forward to using it at work.
If you like good quality, comfortable and unusual pens then I would recommend that you seriously consider this one.
review image
on 12 April 2013
I bought this as a gift. At first, I feared that the pen would look boring, but it looks really nice and more expensive than it is. The weight is not too light nor too heavy. It comes with a blue ink refill already installed. The gift box is beautiful and suits the colours of the pen. It also writes very smooth. I might buy another one for myself. However, one thing I'd like to note is a part of the description here is incorrect. This pen has a push, not a twist mechanism.
I was bought this as a birthday gift by my brother (along with a Star Wars Moleskine book).

This is a very nice pen. All metal construction, so it has a bit of weight to it therefore making it very comfortable to hold (for me anyway). After writing a few pages with such a weighty pen some people may feel like their hand is aching a bit so if you like a lighter weight pen I'd give this a miss.

Made from brass covered in gunmetal with a brushed chrome trim and a deeply chiseled technical design, this is the kind of pen you don't mind taking from your jacket as it has that classic Parker build quality with a modern edge.

It is a ballpoint and has the click type button on the top with the classic Parker arrow pocket clip. There's only so much you can say about a pen isn't there? So how does it write? Very well, feels good in your hand, well balanced and is what I would call a lovely writer! It also takes your standard Parker refills.

I can see this being my favourite pen for quite some years to come.
on 21 July 2012
If you are like me and really enjoy a high quality writing instrument with a good weight not to light and not heavy it is one of the best pens parker has ever made. This seller really knows how to send a product without the risk of being lost/damaged. Please do buy from this seller if you are considering buy this pen, truly a pen you will use time and time again, fits nicely in my filofax and easy to change the refill, and a genuine NEW UNUSED PRODUCT, WILL BE BUYING FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN :-)
on 3 January 2016
'Gun metal' finish wore off in places (Within a week)
Pocket clip quickly broke off. (Within a month)

Pen kept loosening and I had to keep tightening it.
The screw thread (plastic) came away from the pen body leaving it unusable.

Bought in June. Broke in November.
on 17 June 2010
This is a very good pen from the Parker Company, I have given it four stars, as with all Parkers, I change to refill from ballpoint pen to gel pen as this suits my style of writing. The pen is, as most Parker's are, nicely weighted and beautifully styled. I already have the mechanical pencil and have just ordered the matching fountain pen. What more can I say!
on 20 February 2014
this pen has nice styling and is a good parker as usual. the only down side is thst my fingers slowly slide down the pen when writing, the pen is smooth and streamlined and doesn't give a good 'grip' texture.
on 11 August 2013
lovely pen - good quality as you'd expect from Parker and looks like it was more expensive than it was - in fact it is twice the price in the high street so well happy
on 9 January 2013
this is a good quality very smart looking pen only downside is barrel is quite thick so someone with small fingers may find bulky - otherwise recomended
on 25 June 2012
i already have 2 Parker ballpoint pen IM , one gunmetal and another one premium black . this IM Chiselled Gunmetal Lacquer is very nice , good balance and definitely looks like an expensive top range pen .