Customer reviews

Action Songs: Dance & Sing
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 5 July 2011
I now have 4 of the Tumble Tots CDs. I teach English as Another Language to children from the age of 12 months.
There are lots of actions and the music is very 'goey'.The children love the songs with their favourites being requested nearly every lesson.
I use the songs to teach a lot of different vocabulary which helps the children to learn quickly and naturally.

I would recommend this CD to anybody in contact with small children as long as the adult teaches the children the actions, which are included along with the words.
8 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2012
Good CD .. and although I appreciate that it IS a Tumble Tots one, I wanted to use this for my own group music session, but found the referencing to 'Tumble Tots' during some of the songs a bit frustrating. It would have been nicer to have this version where perhaps it said Now 'children' instead of referring them all to 'Tumble Tots'. Perhaps a bit too much talking too in the earlier songs. Sadly, I am not using it for the purpose I had hoped.
10 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2016
I have used these at work and they are fab! so I thought that I would get them to sing with my little grand daughter. The new download is a great added bunus :)
One person found this helpful
on 13 June 2018
A present for great grand son
on 15 March 2013
When i started looking into buying some incar music for my toddler i was met with a massive choice. Out of the 3 cds i bought, this one is by FAR the best!! Animal action and the mexican bean bag song are my favourites and we have lots of fun in the car singing these together. Buy this one!!
on 5 January 2011
I was so happy with the CD because it has a good range of songs and rhymes and it has instructions too. It is great for children to listen to at home and it is great for nursery nurses and teachers.
9 people found this helpful
on 29 May 2015
My grandson loves this and the first thing he does when he comes to my house is switch on his cd player and dance along to this - his particular favourite is the boogie number and I'll be buying the Tumble Tots boogie cd soon!
on 1 April 2017
My daughter love to listen & dance :) great songs
on 11 March 2012
I bought this cd for preschool the children love it,all I have to do is learn the words to some of the songs I am not sure of.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 June 2011
My grandson loves this, but unfortunately I thought I was buying a dvd (silly me) that he could watch while I got on with some chores. So I jump along with him instead - which is a lot more fun but not very productive.
5 people found this helpful