on 16 April 2010
This bag has room for your netbook and external hardrive with their respective cables. Situated inside the bag lid is a pocket where I have put the manual for the netbook and a couple of spare rewritable CDs/DVDs with sleeves,and in the outer lid compartment I have put my "slim burner" and a couple of cables,after that there is little or no room left over, however thoughtfully packed you should be able to "get by" away from the office or home.
The bag itself is very well made with a well finished interior and a tough fabric exterior which I think will last many years under regular use,and importantly keeping it all together are two sets of sturdy [double] zips, each zip has two "handles" which can be drawn together and parked in a position of your choice. A small luggage lock [not supplied]could be put through the zip handles to avoid a sneak theft from your bag when it is out of sight such as on an aircraft,coach,train etc,the same as you'd lock your flight bag. Excellent value for money!
Kevin O'Neill [Cardiff].
11 Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2009
If you want a bag to carry you tiny notebook this bag is just enough. There is enough room for all the cables and portable CD/DVD drive. Made of reasonable good material, good presentation and finishing. I could not expect much more for the money spent.
on 7 April 2011
I purchased this for my MSI Wind U135DX.. There's enough room around the machine for some cables or accessories (not for the power cord though because of the mains plug) but the velcro strap keeps it secure enough for my liking. The outer pocket is quite generously sized and when not carrying the power cord I can easily fit my Kindle and my 3G router in there with room to spare.

The carry handle is comfortable for my fairly large hands and even though I'm tall the shoulder strap is long enough to sit at a sensible height and the rubber pad keeps it on my shoulder.

If I were to change anything I'd perhaps like a little thicker padding on the edges but other than that I can't think of any improvements.
on 18 December 2009
I a bought an Acer 10.1 Netbook and because of my travelling needed a good sturdy light weight carry bag. After a lot of searching (need a bag that can carry all accessories as well) found this Trust bag, which carries all my needs. I think its very good product for the money.
on 27 May 2012
I was not sure whether I needed a carry bag for my net book as it fits snugly into my backpack, but actually this small bag works perfectly.

It is very small and light, but there is enough room for all the clutter I carry around ( charger, mouse, papers highlighters etc). As a bonus my Kindle also fits in very neatly. so on long train journeys I have everything I need to hand.

An excellent buy.
on 27 December 2012
It's okay, but could have been a little softer on the inside. I bought it for my tablet, so have to be careful not to scratch the unit when I insert it
on 27 December 2009
A excellent carrier bag, just right with extra compartment for charger/mouse etc: real value for money.
on 9 January 2010
Was after a decent bag for my new Dell netbook, originally had a sleeve but didn't think they were very protective. Decided to go for this bag and now I'm very pleased. Has a few pockets to pack chargers, external hdd, mouse etc. Very good.
on 3 May 2010
Top class bag for my Samsung N130, holds my charger, headphones, wireless mouse, a definate must have, I find it very durable as well, I had no problems with this transaction, I'm pleased.
on 1 January 2010
A well made,light weight carry bag........just what is required when travelling with a netbook.
Will not worry you about your weight allowance when flying and sturdy enough to protect your netbook against any possible hazards.