Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 March 2014
This was purchased for a G3 Approach, for which it was advertised. The fit is adequate, and it does the job, but it does suffer from two problems.

The overall fit is ok - secure and all that - but it does require a very vigorous stretch to pull it into the correct position.
And the clear plastic front is not in direct contact with the screen. It is close enough to work, but I have had other covers for e.g. mobile phones that lay flat in direct contact with the screen.

Bear in mind, though, that this is written after only a couple of weeks use, and it is possible that it might "bed in"
on 26 January 2015
The case itself is well-constructed and a nice, snug fit on the Garmin GPS. However, it is NOT suitable for the Dakota 10 or 20 unit, as the screen in these is recessed sufficiently that the touch-screen cannot be operated with the case on, with the case being a few millimetres above the screen itself.
Would be helpful if Garmin or Amazon would not recommend if for this unit.
on 6 February 2011
I like to protect my gadgets and this does the job very well. I was worried that I would not be able to use the touch screen through it but I'm pleased to say that I can. I do take it out to programe it when I start out and have a lot to do but after that you can move round the map etc with the case on. The gap at the back allows you to use things like a bike mount with the case still on. Keeps the screen free of scratchs. Very good.
on 16 April 2013
Two problems with this case
Firstly - the glare from the film window means you cannot see the screen
Secondly - because the screen on the GPS is recessed - you cannot use the touchscreen with the case on.
I have returned this for a refund
on 11 February 2015
This is a very poor fit for the garmin and the clear plastic is so thick that you cannot do touch screen through it. I would send it back but too much hassle.
on 17 February 2016
What I wanted. Delivery very good.
on 13 December 2014
Protective but the sat nav cannot be used with it on,due to the thickness of the see through panel.
on 2 April 2014
Rating says it all does the job
I do not wish to write loads of nothing I should write what I want without a limit,
on 19 May 2014
It is difficult to operate device when it is in the case. I only use the case for protection when not in use
on 10 October 2013
Fits and protects. A necessary addition to your Garmin Approach as it will keep it dry in wet conditions. Great!