Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 28 May 2011
Highly recommended. My husband is over six foot tall, and he finds it comfortable; it's robust and has stood up to the weather well. The frame adjusts lengthwise to suit, and I guess could be collapsed and taken in for the winter if you wish easily enough. We leave the frame out all the time, and bring the hammock in (rolled up) when not in use. Wish I'd bought one years ago.

I can't persuade the cat to give it a go, but perhaps that's a good thing.
on 2 April 2012
Excellent value for money and wonderful for those summer days in the garden. Highly Recommended and would definately buy from them again.
on 25 June 2013
Bought this as a birthday gift for my man.
I wanted it put together for his birthday, not in the box, so decided to do it myself!
Was pretty easy, took 15 minutes on my own and then (of course) I tried it out!
Most of the afternoon....it's lovely and fabric is cheerful too.I have added a couple of photos so you can see closer up the fabric and stand.
Good value for money I think.
on 9 June 2013
Big enough for two adults to comfortably cuddle in! Great product and very sturdy, plus you can roll up and put away the material every night without any hassle.
on 30 July 2013
This hammock arrived quickly,easy to put together. Very comfy ,didn't fall out and it doesn't wrap it's self around you . Would recommend this product to family and friends. The material is lovely and the colour is fab.Excellent value for money.
on 12 July 2013
Hammock is perfect its a lovely thing to help you relax in our own garden. Its all what
previous people have said
on 7 September 2013
Arrived promptly. Strong design and easy to assemble. Has strong rubber feet which prevent damage to the deck and is easy to put away without resort to spammers. Worth every penny. Very comfortable too.
on 16 July 2013
my best purchase for 2013 in the large item catogary , it is just what they said it would be
on 24 September 2013
It seems to me I have already reviewed this product! Anyway, we were more than pleased. The service from the company was second to none. They even speeded up shipping at my request! We are delighted with hammock which is hard wearing and attractive. The frames is solid and easy to assemble. One happy husband!
on 27 September 2013
This arrived promptly, and was exactly as described. My husband assembled it without getting grumpy, which is always a good sign!