Customer reviews

BrainBox - Nature

on 4 March 2016
Bought this as secret santa present for my son and he is an absolute fan it. Wants to get more of these in other categories. They are really fun way of learning new things.
on 14 March 2017
Full of fun facts but more about observing and remembering than understanding
on 16 July 2017
Fab game. Great for learning more about nature.
on 15 November 2017
Good learning tool for school age children.
on 1 July 2017
Great
on 26 May 2017
good
on 15 June 2017
Excellent memory game. Fun for all ages
on 6 January 2014
Our family played this on Xmas Day, youngest player 8 - oldest 67. We all played the same rules except we gave the youngest an extra timer (10 or 20 seconds, not long at all).

You have a card with pictures and words on describing the items associated with the subject matter and you memorize them, then roll a dice to determine which question to be asked. It may be, How many or What colours, What item next was next to etc, etc. So really all ages have the same chance to win. I did actually win but my 8 yr old Daughter came a close second!!

Kept our Mob happy and engaged anyway for over an hour and I would happily purchase different subject matters for next time and pressies!! You won't be unhappy with this purchase.
on 12 February 2010
This is a good game for adults and children - I would recommend this as a present and will probably buy some more of the series.
VINE VOICEon 31 January 2012
I bought this game for my two grandchildren aged 8 and 10. We liked the simplicity of it, being able to play a game within five minutes of opening the box. The children enjoyed playing it, and a game can last as long as you want it to. It is educational, but does not depend on any previous knowledge, being more of a memory game, so younger children can compete with older ones without being at a great disadvantage. It is durable, colourful and attractive, and without the usual multiplicity of small parts that can get lost or swallowed. Bought another game from this series at the same time, and will probably buy more for other grandchildren. One little niggle, but serious enough to have a star deducted; I spotted one mistake on one of the cards (it's the one about clouds), which makes me wonder whether there may be other mistakes. In an educational game I think that getting facts right should be top priority.