Customer reviews

Size: 11 UK|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£55.35 - £65.00

on 9 August 2011
I have just had my third pair of these boots delivered, if you want lightweight hiking boots for any weather, pooring rain, snow or brilliant sunshine these are the only boots you need, I just hope Grisport continue to make them, these boots always amaze me how light they are for such a robust boot.

this is the second pair of these I have bought, the first pair lasted for nearly three years of daily use, great for any weather, steaming hot summers and freezing cold wet winters. the boots are light to wear and comfortable from day one, never once were my feet too hot or cold. Worth every penny. The service was superb as well.
on 9 April 2017
This is my second pair of this make and model. First pair lasted for years with a good amount of wear although mostly in pavement conditions.
Very comfortable from day one.
on 5 November 2015
i love these boots they are very comfortable and clean easy, very happy thank you.
on 14 August 2017
Very comfortable from the first time of wearing.
on 27 March 2017
Great boots - go up a size
on 29 July 2017
2nd pair I have purchased, comfy on the feet
on 10 November 2010
Since the arrival of not one but two labrador puppies,I have been reading reviews on walking boots(My wife and I also need the exersize).I was looking for something that would be light,grippy and would need to be waterproof but above all they would need to be comfortable.Having spent a fair length of time trying on my shortlist,I took the plunge and ordered these GRISPORT WOLF HIKING BOOTS.They arrived next day!tried them on (size 9)they fitted like a glove,amazing as I had tried several other size 9's which were tight!My normal shoe size is 8-8.5.Having now walked about 80 miles in them,I am v. pleased and would recomend them, especially the price!what value for money!!!
on 1 December 2011
These boots were very comfortable straight out of the box and also very light. I have had several pairs of Grisport shoes before and their comfort always amazes me. One word of WARNING though, other reviews mention the sizing and I am so glad I read these, the size is very different to their shoes, you will definately one size bigger than your usual size. Other than that excellent.
on 28 November 2010
These are good boots at a good price. I wasn't sure about buying these boots as I had not heard of Grisport before, and I need a sturdy boot to stand up too all the dog walking I do. I've had the boots for a couple of months now, and what I'd say about them is that they are very well made, and like the other reviews say they are pretty much waterproof. I found the boots to be a bit uncomfortable at the start however it didn't take long for them to break in and now they are great. Overall a great pair of boots which I'd be happy to buy again.
on 23 May 2017
DO NOT BUY THESE BOOTS IF YOU INTEND TO WALK ANY MORE THAN A COUPLE OF MILES A WEEK.

23 Oct 2016, I purchased a pair of GriSport Wolf Blue walking boots. While initially satisfied, just after 6 months use (4/5 kms everyday), chunks of tread began to fall off. A week or so later I noticed that the soles had cracked across the width.

The response from the importer was:

"The boot you bought is an entry level lightweight hiker with Lightweight PU sole. For 35km per week walking you really need a Rubber Vibram sole."

I replied:

"I would not expect, irrespective of age or use:

a. Blocks of tread to fall off
b. The soles to crack across the width of the boot."

On the right boot, a section of unworn tread is 4 mm in depth. The majority of the remaining tread is a little under 3 mm and not less than 2mm. That is NOT excessive wear. Basically, the soles are of the same quality as you might expect to find on a CHEAP pair of Chinese boots!
review image