on 19 January 2011
The camera looks nice but that's it. It has no function as a camcorder for a child, it is just as difficult/easy to use as a normal camcorder and the quality of the films/pictures taken is poor. It arrived with batteries that were empty within minutes and there is no charging function, that is you have to buy new batteries all the time. We also had to buy an extra memory card to get it working at all.
on 16 January 2011
Please do not buy this as my daughter received hers from Santa and now,having been used once, the camera no longer takes still photos and won't playback video or stills!!!
on 16 February 2012
We bought this after buying a Ben 10 version for my son. However, when zoomed out the screen shows what appears to be a shadow of the circuit board which also makes its way onto the recorded video. When a replacement camera also had the same fault we had a refund. This may just be a bad batch but I would advise caution.
on 17 December 2010
I bought this for my daughter who loves hello kitty and anything dramatic so this was perfect. Keeps her occupied for hours!
on 7 January 2013
Bought this as a gift for my grandaughter (aged 6). It was the right size for her and she loves it, not sure her mam and dad like the fact that she is now filming her life 24/7!!!!!
on 5 January 2013
bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it I am so pleased with this gift it is worth every penny thank you.
on 21 April 2014
I bought this camera for my youngest granddaughter and she loves it. She is always playing with it and it has brought such fun and laughter. Thank you.
on 2 November 2014
so cute... very happy with the prtoduct and the service
on 14 May 2016
good quality product as described and quick delivery
on 26 November 2014
Great gift good price came quick wee girl loved it