on 29 September 2010
This pencil case has a good amount of space inside although it doesnt look like it does. it has a zip on the side that could come in handy, it looks great and has a nice feel. Anybody wanting a pencil case with all these above i recoment buyng this pencil case for this great price.
on 22 July 2013
The product arrived within two days of ordering through Amazon Marketplace (which is very speedy by my standards). As mentioned by many reviews, this product comes with a horribly high delivery fee - I was reluctant to pay for it, but was unable to find a similar product any cheaper on the web. The pencil case itself (as mentioned in the description) is around 18cm long, which is just long enough to fit pencils and a 15cm ruler in.

Overall, if you're looking to take your whole office with you, not an ideal product, however; if you need to take something away on holiday or need something for work or school, I'd definitely recommend this pencil case.
on 17 October 2010
it is a nice simple stylish case for my equipment. although it is a little mall for rulers. good quality of material.
on 1 October 2014
Perfect for Uni. I love to be organized and with this I have just enough space to put multiple pens in, in case some run out of ink and also to carry some highlighters with.
No hassle and quick delivery - will order from them again.
on 24 March 2011
This pencil case is a lot smaller than I anticipated and it would only be suitable for a person who has very little "pencil" products to put into it. I also feel that the quality is not as good as some you get in shops for half the price (and I am not even puting the VERY expensive delivery charge) into the equations, I would advise potential purchasers to look in their local shops (even supermarkets have this product or similiar a lot cheaper) before purchasing this product, delivery was quick though
on 7 October 2013
It's a good pencil case for school use; shame there aren't more colours variety available or at least different pattern styles.
on 14 March 2014
I love this pencilcase. I wanted something simple, not too flashy - and this is perfect.

The quality seems great to me; nothing has broken, the zip is still functioning perfectly.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a simple pencilcase to shove a few pens and pencils in. It won't take very long pencils or large objects (like calculators) - so don't buy it intending to use it for larger items.
on 18 November 2010
my son was happy with this item, but i thought p&p was alot but had to pay it as was unable to get this item in the shop.
on 26 January 2014
I bought this for myself because I needed a new pencil case for school and I absolutely love it. I can fit all of my stationary in it including a 44g glue stick and a pair of scissors. It's very sturdy as I've been using it for a good year and a half now and no damage had come to it, even though it has been chucked around, used as a prop and played with. I can't find anything to dislike about this product and I would definitely reccomend it to anybody who needs a long lasting pencil case through something like school or college. I know mine will be joining me next year to college.
on 28 January 2014
This is a nice pencil case, the main compartment is roomy enough for you to keep lots in there but the side pockets may as well not be there, they're too small to put anything of worth in there ie pencils. Really disappointed with this, really needs to be an inch longer.