Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Ring Size: O|Change

on 3 November 2009
A lovely ring and well worth the Amazon price, the tanzanite is a good colour, not too pale and the ring sits comfortably on the finger without catching on everything. well worth it.
on 23 October 2012
When I first received this ring I thought it was much smaller than shown in the picture and I was going to return it. But I kept it in my hand for a period of time as I had it for a good price and thought it would be a pity to return it. After a while, and in the proper light I discovered how beautiful and shiny it is. It is a comfortable ring. The kind you can wear all the time without feeling the urge to take it off. In fact it's so comfortable that I sometimes forget to take it off before the wash up or before doing the dishes. And now that I got used to the size, I think it looks really cute. It's of very good quality too.
on 23 January 2013
I bought this ring for my wife after fourteen years of marriage, she has always wanted a Tanzanite eternity ring and this made her very happy. Thus it get a five star rating. The ring is simple and elegant, and the stones are well seated in the channel.
I can find nothing wrong or of poor quality.
on 11 August 2015
The ring is for our silver wedding anniversary. I had seen an identical ring on the high street, costing considerably more. I ordered the ring online and it arrived 4 days later - excellent. It's not a huge ring, quite dainty and feminine, in fact. At its widest part it measures 5mm. Although small, the stones are beautifully cut and really catch the light, changing from a pale blue in some lights to deep lilac in others. The white gold setting brings out the colours beautifully. A similar ring in yellow gold did not have the same impact! I am delighted with this ring and will treasure it for years to come.
on 11 September 2012
Recieved this as a present for my 35th wedding anniversary.Beautiful ring . excellent value. The Tanzanite stones are a lovely lilac shade and you can make out the diamond accents.
on 27 November 2013
Hi happy with ring for gift makes a lovely Xmas present I would recommend it for anyone to buy
Hohohobohobobohohobohobo
on 26 January 2013
I have wanted an Eternity ring for some time, and I am not disappointed with my recent acquisition, which was a Christmas present from my husband. I am so pleased with it. I love the white gold with the combination of white and blue stones - diamonds and tanzanite. It looks good with my wedding ring.
on 4 April 2010
Have kept this ring and decided to give as a gift. was not as good as I expected