Customer reviews

Catch 22
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 March 2013
Bought this as a gamble , has to be the worked cd I've listened to in my life ! And I've heard Cheryl Cole live. I would rather play a fork scrapping a plate constantly , for the whole time I drive than ever listen to this.
on 13 August 2013
Mint CD, Mint Cover, Mint Artist/s, Awesome Song/s, Well Played, Nothing entirely wrong with this CD, Reason for buying it cos i loved this Person's/Peoples Music.
on 28 December 2010
This cd was purchased for my son. It has some catchy songs on it as I play it in my car.
on 10 February 2010
this album is awesome! you should definately get it, and it is well worth its money!
on 5 October 2009
The first time I heard Tinchy was on Craig David's tune "Where's the love" and I was in awe at this young man from London. I did some research on him and found a couple more songs to listen too. I am still in awe. I am 29 years old and can't stop playing Tinchy's album. I love Number 1 feat NDubz (who I love also), Halo is a dead ringer for jamming, You're not alone, and never leave you. Damn the entire album is great. Did I tell you I live in Barbados. We do not get UK music here which is sad but be sure that I will spread the world of Tinchy Stryder.
on 4 December 2014
on time and as described
on 21 April 2015
good stuff
on 8 October 2014
Love this
on 23 April 2015
Perfect
on 9 September 2009
i love tinchy, i must admit i wasnt a huge fan of rap & hiphop before i heard tinchys album...my faviourite song is the number one song, never leave you!! rachel in4merz