Price:£23.95+ £2.50 shipping

on 28 February 2012
I took delivery of my glasses today and was mad keen to use them. I got out a big onion and started chopping. I was soon in tears. The glasses look nice and feel comfortable. Unfortunately, they don't do the job they are supposed to do. I am very disappointed as I cook with onions a lot and my tear ducts flow as soon as I start chopping. These glasses DO NOT alleviate the problem. Admittedly, I have a biggish nose but not extraordinarily so. The glasses do not fit snugly to my face such that there are clearly gaps for the fumes emanating from the onions to get at my eyes. There should be suctions to seal the the glasses to the face. A waste of money, I'm afraid!
on 8 February 2010
Not the most advanced kitchen gadget ever invented, but they work well, and are a lot more practical than swimming goggles.
on 10 January 2013
Great product. It does exactly what I hoped and I no longer get sore weepy eyes when dealing with onions. I'd recommend this to anyone that has trouble chopping onions!
on 23 April 2011
Fits a small head perfectly. Stops the stinging from onions and protects the eyes in very dusty conditions, particularly if you have dry eyes
on 22 March 2013
These were a gift for my daughter and she wouldn't be without them. They are probably quite expensive for what they are, but they do the job.
on 5 January 2012
my wife suffers from dry eye syndrome so cutting onions was a nightmare. But now with the goggles no problem at all.fantastic product.