Format: Audio CD|Change

THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD THAT IF YOU FIND YOURSELF A LITTLE DOWN, PUT THIS ON AND IT WILL HAVE YOU UP AND IN A POSITIVE MOOD VERY QUICKLY!! EVEN IF YOUR NOT REALLY INTO AFRICAN MUSIC, THIS IS SO " FEEL GOOD " YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE MADE OF SOLID GRANITE NOT TO BE MOVED BY THIS.AN ABSOLUTE " MUST HAVE " THAT SHOULD BE IN EVERYONE`S COLLECTION 10/10!!!! P.S. I WONDER IF ' VAMPIRE WEEKEND ' AND ' BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB ' ARE FANS?
on 6 November 2009
I bought this album on the strength of a review I read in the the Telegraph and absolutely no regrets. These guys make a great sound -it sounds a bit like a funked up version of Bedouin Soundclash ( hope they don't hate me for the comparison) There are some very catchy songs, its happy music and it makes me smile. I'm trying not to play it too often just in case I might get tired of it. I'm on the lookout for more!
on 27 July 2010
This is the most fantastic piece of Music that has come from the most magnificent continent - like the other reviewers I challenge you not too smile when listening to it - just absolutely brilliant - BUY IT NOW
on 29 November 2010
This is definitely in my top 3 best-buy albums of the last 5 years. I can't think of anything I have bought since that I have enjoyed listening to as much as this. And yes, like everyone says, it does cheer you up!
on 12 January 2017
Saw this band on TV playing at Glastonbury and just had to buy album. It is happy music and brightens my mood. Highly recommended.
on 7 October 2016
Plastic CD case, the disk and case arrived in an excellent state.
on 12 December 2015
Arrived quickly, just what I needed
on 20 July 2016
I am well pleased. Great album.
on 20 September 2011
This is a great compilation of music that combines modern pop rhythms with traditional music from Africa. A must for any World music addict.