on 21 May 2013
The CD Ska Mania is a fantastic CD I have played it over and over again well worth buying .... BUT NOT FROM SLOWBURN MEDIA, I NEVER RECEIVED THE CD EVEN AFTER NUMOROUS EMAILS , AMAZON CAME TO THE RESCUE AND SENT ME ONE ALTHOUGH IT DID COST ME A BIT MORE.
I WOULD NEVER USE SLOWBURN MEDIA AGAIN. So, if you are thinking of purchasing this CD do so it is a great CD just don't buy it from Slowburn Media (probably changed their name by now)
2 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2018
Fabulous collection of ska greats. A bit of sunshine on a rainy day!
on 20 December 2013
brilliant this is the 2nd time I have bought it. its the best cd ever. my friend came to stay with me and loved it, so I bought her the cd or she was going to take mine!!!!!! also the boyfriends got it for in the car. fantastic
on 25 August 2016
fast delivery my mum loves it
on 27 December 2012
Brought this as a Christmas gift for my brother and had a peek listen to partly check the quality and also to hear the music. It was definately a good buy. An amazing number of songs - some very familiar and others less so. A mixture of caribbean and UK Ska. I am happy to recommend this at the price we paid.
on 17 June 2015
Brilliant album and great service, many thanks. thelink2money.com
on 9 September 2017
Excellent ! I'm very happy. Thank you so much + the parcel arrived in perfect condition and right on time :)!
on 21 January 2015
One of the best albums i have ever bought, get yourself a copy !
One person found this helpful
on 31 January 2015
Cheer yourself up and bop to this
on 6 December 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse