on 25 June 2011
Really good quality very pleased with them
on 27 September 2011
Bought a used l.g viewty and needed a set of earphones due to the special plug required.....noticed these which have a jack socket leading to a l.g. standard plug.This means that now i have the choice of using an l.g standard earphone set or any jack plug earphones ans still use the fitted microphone and volume control.....brilliant .Works really well.
on 16 September 2010
Bought these for my daughter , arrived quickly and in good condition. They were a lot cheaper than what we had priced in the local shops. They work perfectly.
on 8 November 2010
No problems at all with either of these. Quality of service from supplier excellent got them by lunch the following day. Stopped my kids arguing.
on 4 November 2011
I purchased this product for my son, who left his other one in his jeans pocket and it went through the washing machine, making them unusable.I found the service to be excellent and the delivery was very quick. The product was in excellent condition when it arrived and I found it to be worth the purchase price. I shall be coming back to buy again from Amazon. Thank you
on 31 August 2010
The headphones i bought were sent quickly and packaged correctly but when i tried to insert them in to my lg viewty they wouldnt respond
I have tried my old head phones and they stil send a signal to the phone but the new ones don't, also my sister has a lg phone and they dont work in her phone either.
I dont recommend this product to buy
on 17 December 2010
i bought these headphones here as i managed to break
the ones that came with my LG KP500 Cookie,
and had been told that headphones sold on the highstreet were not fully functional,
but after the seller told me they were i bought them,
was v satisfied as they were 100% functional
on 16 September 2011
Decent quailty headphones, good sound quality, well made super value for money at this price, would recommend them to a friend. Bought these for my son so he can listen to music on his phone when he out n about, they do the job and he's very happy 5 stars from me.
on 10 January 2011
on 6 September 2010
this item was too quiet in volume - less than the original it replaces. Workmanship was poor - volume control sticking. No use to me - will throw away. Ihave now been offered a refund but only if I remove this comment!