Customer reviews

Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks

on 3 January 2013
I have absolutely loved this. It's brilliant for toning the waist line. Didn't find it so great for my legs but it did help me lose weight (changed my diet a bit too though)
Have been doing it every other day for the past 6 months and lost a stone doing the 20 minute work out
on 4 July 2014
As described and arrived within specified time.
on 24 July 2011
I bought this as a present for my wife who is delighted with it as her Zumba classes at the gym were cancelled. To me the music and moves look rather repetetive hence only 4 stars, but I suppose that is Zumba. In any case the present earned me good brownie points.
on 21 November 2011
i heard about zumba from a friend and i decided to buy it , and i am so glad i did because it is really nice. i am loosing weight at the same time i am having alot of fun doing it. i just bought another one for a friend because i know she will love it.
on 29 January 2013
Latino music at its worst - just same rythm over and over again. I have tried Zumba classes where the music really makes you want to dance - this did not happen this time. And not impressed with the male director - a bit too full of himself.
on 20 January 2014
With very little time on my hands this is ideal. The reason why I gave it a three and not higher is because I was surprised at the amount of scratches the disc had already came with. Its a shame as I would have given it a much higher review.
on 1 October 2014
Happy with purchase,would use seller again.
on 29 August 2015
Arrived on the time
Super, very happy
on 21 February 2012
Have used many different work-out DVD's on my Mac "DVD-Player" and Mac will not play nor recognize the Zumba DVDs. Zumba DVD's must be embedded with something that is foreign to Macs.

This may be a good work out program, but I hope to forewarn other Mac owners that may be considering purchase to save them the trouble.
on 3 May 2011
i really like this product especially the tonning sticks and the dvd which goes with them its great fun i like having different dvds so you don,t get bored its fun and you feel toned after just a few days of doing it .