Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(4 star). See all 583 reviews
on 18 March 2015
Great kit to start with, I loved it, one of the discs didn't work at all, so had to return it, hence the loss of one star, but the other discs were brilliant, rather than get a replacement I went for the exhilarate which is better since it has more discs to work from, but if you've not done it before this is the one to try first.
on 16 December 2012
Okay so Zumba classes are more about being part of a party as appose to hardcore exercise, and so the DVD does miss this element. However, I find that the routines actually work me harder and work my abs more than the classes I go to when possible. I particularly like the reggae routines. I do find the instructors a little annoying - no I dont need to see your abs every 5 minutes! But- its great to keep you motivated in between classes, and also to perfect steps. I also thought this was pretty good value.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 15 April 2013
Before I start my review I will tell you that I have several joint problems. I thought this would be a nice way to do some exercise.
I like the idea of it , for anyone who is able bodied. I just found it was not for me.I have said I like it and that is true. I put it on and just watch the dancers. It looks lovely when they do it, but as I said it is far too strenuous for someone with joint problems.
on 13 March 2012
I must admit, I was cynical about the whole "Zumba" thing, but I finally gave into the hype and purchased this product. I was looking for something different, something more enjoyable to work out to and so far, this has hit the mark. I don't think I've ever smiled during any form of exercise! It's made me want to "work out" although it doesn't really feel like any of the work outs I'm used to. An hour goes by before you know it. I don't think I sweat as much though with this so I think I'll be using it alternatively with other more gruelling workout DVDs but its definitely a welcomed change to my normal routine. I'm enjoying it so far! I would definitely recommend it.
on 30 October 2012
Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks
Fast delivery and received in perfect condition (having previously read that some people had received toning sticks which looked used). I find the dvds to be easy to follow, fun and enjoyable. Zumba is not a really tough workout - it is designed to be fun and this kit certainly lives up to this. I combine it with other gym workouts to give the best results but this is fast and fun and the 20 minute quick workout is great when you are pushed for time. I find this great to do at home when the kids are on holiday and I can't get to my usual workouts. I would highly recommmend this and being at a sale price was well worth it. Just remember that with any fitness routine you get out what you put in.
on 27 May 2013
I've got on fairly well with this, although I've only tried the learning the moves video and the 20 minute workout so far. My main problem has been that my lounge is carpeted and it's hard to do some of the moves that involve sliding your feet on carpet. My solution has been to buy a few plastic mats and tape them together to make a small "dance floor".
on 19 July 2011
Overall a good DVD and we will try it. However, when we played all DVD's last evening, the single one would not play, the one with the ABS workout. Can that one be replaced please? All three other DVDs are working fine. DVD is fast, We are in our 50's but used to step and modern jive so we will be fine! Tried for 10 mins this morning until my kitten jumped into my arms and that was that! Intend to try again when they are asleep!
on 27 December 2012
Good value for money and fun to try and get fit. The DVD is not taxing so the fitness newy need not be daunted! Sticks are OK but not to be relied on without DVD! They are just an add-on as the fitness ethos of the DVD is the key. If you want a laugh and get fit then this is for you.
One person found this helpful
on 4 May 2017
great for stamina
on 18 January 2013
I love the cardio party dvd the best out of it, it gives you a little bit out of each style but I wish you could switch off their voices
because I find them extremely irritating! overall a good collection.