on 27 July 2013
I ordered these Nurf darts for my son, but we had to for wait long time to get them,my bad probably because they arrived from China :-))) Otherwise works great ,especially on me !!! My son was really happy
on 17 October 2009
These streamline darts work with any clip gun and all other guns that take darts, they are the average gun darts.
The only gun so far that they don't work well with is the NERF scout, which comes with whislers/sonics/screamers (they have different names) anyway.
on 6 August 2010
the purpose of these darts is to be spares or replacements to the ones you get with the gun (which frankly aren't enough). These darts do exactly what they need to and a perfect for reloading clips. The only problem is they don't come with spare clips/ mags to slot them into. There is a kit for £15 that gives you the same amount of darts I think, but also two mags to load into your clip system gun of choice. Basically these are good replacement darts if you break some (quite easy, so it is good that they are so cheap) and also good if you can quickly load them into a mag, but the £15 kit or the bandolier kit would be a much better option.
on 24 August 2009
If you (or your son) has an N-Strike Nerf Gun, you need extra darts, as the six the gun comes with just aren't enough. Well here they are. Buy them now.
on 16 January 2012
The peach colour of these darts is perfect as they bounce of your opponents head and the thud as they slap against cold flesh is very satisfying... Although my belligered 9 year old would not agree on these points and Child line's call rates seems to have tripled recently!! Great product..I tried these on my 7 year old, but, she sent me to bed!! I gave full score for education as you soon learn not to get hit in the eyes by these darts:-]
on 3 March 2014
I always live have an excess of darts so it means that I can lose a few without having to worry about losing a few. Great value for money and they fit my nerf gun perfectly. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 17 May 2013
They do what they should, ie shoot out of a nerf gun at high speed creating lots of fun and enjoyment for the kids. But drive the adults crazy when they seem to multiply around the house everywhere you look. I swear they breed !
on 1 February 2013
They are as you expect, Nerf darts.

The fire from your gun and whistle, that is if your gun does not jam all the time. Nothing to do with these darts its just an overall
problem with Nerf guns.
on 10 November 2010
Bought these to go with the Maverick gun as the Amazon recommendation told me the would and upon recieving these they are the wrong ones.
on 19 March 2013
Nothing amazing its just bullets but they are very high quality. Ideal for people that have broken or lost bullets and need more. Also for the price you get loads of bullets. However I would recommend the Nerf N-Strike Flip Clip Refill (which can be found on Amazon) as it comes with two magazines and a clip to clip the two magazines together and enough bullets to fill both of the magazines twice over!

See one answered question