TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 January 2010
Overall dimensions are approximately:

Jewellery Box - 16 x 14 x 12 cms
Flower Corsage - 7 x 7 cms
on 7 April 2010
I bought this Jewellery Box for my mum for her birthday. Its a lovely brown colour with a nice flower on it. She loved it so much and i do too. I have asked that someone get me one for my birthday only in pink!
on 19 April 2014
Bought this as a birthday present for my daughter and we both think it is lovely. The colour is a very attractive tone and the detachable corsage is a sweet touch. Very good value - would definitely get another one.
on 14 May 2010
This item looks good on the site but is poor quality the catch did not function so it was returned _ Amazon handled the return and the credit very quickly - no complaints with them
on 7 April 2014
I chose it for a gift and I thought it was very good quality and just the right size for the recipient.
Overall good value for money. I think the corsage maybe cheapened the product somewhat.
So can always leave that off.
on 8 November 2012
Out of the 3 purchases I made this was the best. I travel all the time in our caravan and it is absolutely ideal. I was impressed with the quality and the amount of room. You could take it anywhere it looks so good.
on 19 April 2012
Arrived promptly. They are very beautiful and I love all the different compartments. Finished beautifully inside too! The detailing of the flower makes them a beautiful gift too!
on 19 June 2012
This is a really good and small present that you can give to any lady.

It is perfectly designed and has a silk style and punctuality.

Really really good and useful,, very practical and quite spacious though most women will prefer it a bit bigger (don't they always? @:):):):))

yes it is compact and good for both traveling and having it at home.

will definitely recommend it
on 13 January 2012
The box was lovely however it did not come with the corsage like it claimed. Like the box overall and am not bothered but should have come with it.
on 9 November 2012
Would have given more stars but jewelry box a bit too small for my stuff.Still a lovely item and very well made.Please make it a bit larger