Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 September 2009
ULTRAVOX FANS SEEM TO DISLIKE THIS ALBUM VERY MUCH BUT NOT ME ITS MY FAVOURITE UVOX ALBUM AFTER RAGE IN EDEN ,,SAME OLD STORY AND ALL FALL DOWN ARE SUPERB SINGLES AND SHOULD HAVE DONE BETTER,,SWEET SURRENDER IS EXCELLENT ,FOLLOW YOUR HEART IS WONDERFULL...I BOUGHT THE REMASTERED 2 CD VERSION AND PROBABLY MOST OF THE EXTRA TRACKS ARE FOR CORE FANS BUT HEY THATS ME I STILL HAVE MY SIGNED COPY OF UVOX FRAMNED AND HANGING IN MY HALL........AS A FOOTNOTE I WENT TO SEE MIDGE URE ON A SMALL ACOUSTIC TOUR AROUND 95 IN KIRCALDY AFTERWARDS I MET THE MAN AND AS WE CHATTED I MENTIONED I LIKED THE UVOX ALBUM HE LOOKED AND LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID ...YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE ITS GARBAGE ...THATS TRUE STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF MIDGE URE
on 9 June 2012
I have always liked this album. Very classy. Possibly the last very good Ultravox album (I don't think much of the 2012 release although I like both of the '90s releases). The bonuses here only make it better for me.
on 27 May 2004
Now a lot of people don't like this album but for me it is the most listenable of their albums. My only complaint is that Love's Great Adventure was not added to the rereleased version as one of the bonus tracks as it would have fitted perfectly. Time to kill is a catchy clasic and i always feel stirred by All In One Day not to mention the third part of the Nuclear War trilogy, All Fall Down.
on 15 December 2008
This album probably never should have released. Turgid mid-late '80's rubbish. Pity that this trash is part of the legacy of Ure-era Ultravox. One star because I can't give it less.
on 17 September 2014