Price:£3.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 12 April 2013
If you have ever had a little nick or even a proper bleed from a shave, this product is for you, one tiny dab and I mean tiny! directly onto the nick, will stop,the bleeding Instantly, no more tissue stuck to face and no blood spots on collars etc.
A really great product well worth the money and a shaving essential.
on 6 June 2013
I've used the gel only 2 times (thanks God) and I can say that its really effective. The bleeding stopped as soon as I applied the gel on the nip. No more tissues and the most important thing - no more blood spots! I'm recommending this gel, its for sure a must have product.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this for my Dad for Christmas and he loves it. He's on blood thinning medication so every time he cut himself the results were rather gory-looking. This gel stops the bleeding straight away so he no longer looks gruesome :). The other bonus is that the bathroom towels are now blood-free.
on 14 April 2017
This stuff is magic. Tiny smear on any horrible injury and the bleeding stops.
on 24 October 2014
I have skin which tends to bloodily erupt, in the manner of Stromboli, as soon as I look at my DE razor, so I agonised long and hard over which cut-healing/astringent product to buy. Having read favourable reviews of the Proraso Shave Cut Healing Gel, I decided to give it a go. Allowing my beard to grow while I awaited delivery, a dense coating of hair had formed when it dropped through my letterbox.

In the interests of producing a good review, I didn't use a fresh blade: No, this required a blade which should have been thrown away, yet lingered in my razor. After all, how do you test a cut healing gel if you don't cut yourself?!
Having opened up a large horizontal gash on my chin, and numerous nicks on my cheeks and throat, I reached for the little green-capped tube and squeezed.

On application, the Proraso causes an instant tightening and a slight sting, similar to a nettle. The sting is soon replaced by a glorious feeling of cleanness and an instant plugging of all wounds. Where once there were fountains of claret, now there were barely noticeable and bone-dry pin-prick scars. And I barely used ANY of it, meaning I can see this little 10ml tube lasting for weeks, maybe months! It smells wonderfully clean and unobtrusive too.

So in summary, if you tend to bleed no matter what sort of shaving routine you follow, get some of this. It's bafflingly efficient, and excellent value.
on 22 April 2017
The product did not work for me and left my face very sticky and uncomftable so I had to wash off. I also got a bit in my mouth and it's not the best taste or feeling in the world.
on 7 February 2012
Thankfully have only used this twice since it arrived. Really worked well. No more bits of tissue to mop up and no more mess on a clean shirt. Can really recommend this product.
on 17 January 2013
I'm sure I have commented on this before. Since my last report I have actually cut myself once and it stopped the bleed perfectly. It nice to have around.
on 12 April 2013
Would heal any cut or graze in no time. A bit of pulling sensation remains for a few seconds on the skin but you forget about it once you take away your eyes from the mirror.
on 10 September 2016
They say " good things often come in small packages" and in this instance they are correct.
Shaving with a safety razor most often and an electric shaver when in a hurry I like anyone else get the odd nick which with me seems to bleed for quite some time...no good when you want to get off to work!!
That's where this product comes into its own, just a tiny amount applied directly seems to aid clotting and stop the bleed in no time...it has a pleasant smell, is non greasy and highly effective. I use their shave creams in addition to this and set off with a barber shop feel having used them. GOOD STUFF !! Give it a go !!