Click Here Shop Kindle George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more

on 8 November 2013
I read previous reviews on this product before buying. I wanted a pizza cutter that will cut 1st time, the one I had already wasnt brilliant so wanted a new one.. the reviews seemed good so i bought it - however, it doesnt cut very well at all, because of where the blade can detach it's difficult to keep it in the correct place (too loose the blade just wobbles, too tight and it doesnt roll at all) I've actually gone back to using my old pizza wheel because it works better. all in all - not as expected.
on 31 December 2012
I had previously bought what can only be described as the best garlic crusher ever from Zyliss. When I needed a new pizza cutter I found this and it didn't disappoint.
VINE VOICEon 20 February 2010
..cos it cuts pizza, which knives never do properly. The handle feels nice as well. I gave it as a gift toa pizzaholic who was well impressed.
on 28 August 2014
I bought this cutter in Oct 2013. I have used it to cut about 50 Pizza's. The pizza cut ok. Nothing to great. However, the wheel is attached with a plastic butterfly nut and the plastic nut cracked. As a result the wheel cannot be securely fixed back on. End result, I had to bin it. I bought this cutter for the Zyliss name. It does not represent the high Swiss standards that one takes for granted.
on 5 February 2012
what can i say its cuts the pizza very well and is extremely stylish and easy to clean very important
on 7 December 2013
This is not easy to use, I've used much better ones before. I purchased this because the other reviews were good. Nut the blade (as it is removable) is either too loose and wobbles so doesn't cut well or is too tight to move. It is not dishwasher safe either which i wish i had known.
on 7 October 2014
Similar to another reviewer the plastic butterfly nut broke so the wheel flew off. It was less than a year old and it was hardly used it as it wasn't that great to begin with.
on 9 May 2014
The cutter element is removeable. Which means it is easy to clean.
No danger of getting small bits of food stuck.
on 12 September 2013
very good item sharp and cuts well. easy to cut pizza and other foods. Highly reccomended. great item and good price
on 22 October 2013
very good ,i bought for my wife and she liked it so much, cut the pizza very well , i recommended it