on 25 January 2015
The print looks nice its a cool shirt, love the sex pistols, however the fit was so small, I'm not sure whether my shirt was sized incorrectly cause I bought an xl so it would be really baggy and it fit like a medium so I was pretty disappointed, but I stretched it and cut it up so its all loose and baggy, so I can't complain too much :)
on 27 October 2011
Good buying experience, would have no hesitation in recommending the purchase of this and similar products to other Amazon customers.
on 9 August 2011
I purchased this T-shirt for my boyfriend and both myself and my boyfriend are very happy with the shirt. He used to have a shirt just the same as this one but it got ruined and i knew it was his favourite shirt. Therefore i went onto another website to order this shirt and i waited months still nothing arrived, therefore i decided to order it from here as Amazon is usually very reliable and quick at delivering.
on 9 June 2013
I got this t-shirt because I love the pistols and it was also for a party, it got here fine and the t-shirt fits perfectly
on 1 March 2013
Loved the shirt, good quality and fit well. And also one of the best albums of all time, in history
on 14 September 2014
great t-shirt but just annoying that XL in this instance is incorrect...
on 30 December 2014
all delivered on time great little gifts made some people smile
on 25 May 2016
Just right to wind up the "bosses" at work !
on 23 October 2015