on 23 May 2013
I am usually a AA, but the A in this style fits me perfectly, so I agree with some other reviewers that the sizes are not quite right. I would definitely recommend, very comfortable bra. I bought a Black one from House of Fraiser in the first instance, but they are much cheaper on Amazon, so a really good deal. Will definitely purchase another.
on 9 April 2017
Rubbish. Have wore wonderbras all my life and these have no shape or support in fact my boobs are sore at the end of the day.
on 20 February 2016
Slightly on the small side, will go for the next size up next time. Great quality and fit though.
on 18 April 2017
the material and style was realy good. the size was exactly correct and the ordering was quick and easy. a very quick delivery - quicker than expected and no damage to package or contents - all in all - I am very satisfied, thank you amazon.
on 5 July 2011
I was breastfeeding recently, then I was ill, and lost quite a bit of weight. Since then my boobs have no shape to them whatsoever. Luckily this bra helps them to get it back. It's reasonably priced and very comfortable to wear. Good buy.
on 23 February 2016
It snapped in two after one wash/wear.
on 21 August 2015
Wouldn't buy another one...
on 21 January 2016
The bra has arrived thank you very pleased thanks again.
on 19 March 2013
I was buying on Amazon and bought this for my wife and she never wears cheap primark bras as they dig in under her boobs, this is ace.
on 24 May 2016