Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 July 2014
bits of his best shows added together from Wembley and two other arenas,god this man is sssssssoooooo funny,i totally recommend ALL his dvds that's how funny this man is ,he is a good singer and he always thanks his fans by doing a shimmy to a queen song and shaking some of his fans hands,DEFINATELY recommend this
on 23 November 2009
I take it you idiots neglected to read the DVD description, then? It blatantly states the material is from Lee Evan's previous arena tours...
A good DVD for someone not overly-familiar with Lee's work.
on 24 November 2009
Many people have been slagging off this DVD becuase it is a best of and have given it 1 star, well I reckon that this Best Of DVD is very good for people that mind think he's very funny but dont really want to spend loads and get every DVD so they get a taster. If it is YOU that made the mistake and thought it was the whole thing instead of a Best Of then it is YOUR mistake, not the DVDs. It is your srew up. I loved it and would recommend this DVD.
on 10 January 2010
If you love Lee Evans your love this, a selection of his best gags from 3 of his concerts. Will make you want to go and see him live for yourself.
on 24 January 2010
i brought this for my mother-in-law. she absolutely loves it. amazon was great as always, quick delivery, perfect stellar condition... this is a great gift item for an evans fan. it's got everything you could want, interviews, best bits... everything!!! thank you amazon!
on 28 July 2013
I bought this as a replacement when i had lost my original one. I saw this for only a couple of £ so snapped it up. Although it said it was new, it didn't have a cellophane wrapper on it. It works, no scratches on it. I can now enjoy watching my favourite comedian again.
on 6 December 2014
Brought this for my mum for Christmas as she is a massive fan of lee evans, so I cannot comment on the content itself, but I was not very impressed with the delivery. For starters it took ages to arrive, and when It did i noticed the dvd had come out of the little pocket inside the case and was sliding about inside. This obviously meant that I had to remove the packaging to check the disc was alright before giving to my mum as a gift. Besides that I had no complications and I'm sure my mother will enjoy it most terrifically on Christmas day.
on 12 September 2013
This is a great DVD and was received promptly and in excellent condition. Lee Evans is just hysterical and a must for any DVD collection.
on 8 January 2010
i bought this for a present to a mate , hes not said anything wrong about it so i guess its great
on 16 June 2010
Lee Evans at his best, the funniest man on this planet for sure. This DVD gives clips of his best LIVE performances you will laugh the whole way through it.