on 10 February 2011
Very very tight fit on the hotshoe of a Canon DSLR. The base of the product is poorly formed so it can't be slid all the way in without getting it stuck (I haven't risked trying to force it in).

It does fit far enough in to sit in the hotshoe without falling out and do its job though so it is usable. You get what you pay for I suppose - cheap price, cheap moulding!
on 11 May 2012
Kaavie Camera Flash Hot Shoe Bubble Spirit Level 3 Axis...
The Kaavie 3 bubble level was ordered during the early hours of thurs morning from UK Highland Photography and arrived fri morning!!! Very fast delivery.
the level was a little loose in the camera hot shoe, but a single layer of gaffer tape on the bottom made for a snug fit. I used the Kaavie to setup the tripod and camera and then checked it with the standard spirit level I normally use. it proved very accurate and is much more convenient than using a normal spirit level.
I use a Benbo (bent bolt) tripod with a pan and tilt head which is a nightmare to get level. For taking pano's, where the level has to be maintained throughout the pan, the Kaavie is going save a lot of time and frustration.
Great product, great service, great price.
on 29 September 2010
Great spirit level, works well and easy to use! Well worth the money, very quick delivery too!
on 17 March 2011
I bought this because I had noticed when stitching multiple images together to make a panorama that the height of the image was restricted by vertical shifts in the camera angle when panning. With the level in place I can ensure that with each move of the tripod head the camera is still level and my panoramic images contain as much of the original shots as possible. Only niggle is that the corners are a bit sharp. Good value for money.
on 1 December 2010
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Much m ore useful for landscape photographers than a two way spirit level.
on 20 January 2011
I wanted an aid to keep my camera exactly level when doing panoramic shots, using the camera in either portrait or landscape mode. This hot shoe bubble level covers both options and is perfect to keep in the camera bag for use when required.
on 22 June 2013
The item I received was completely unusable as it failed at its primary task, namely it is nowhere near level. I compared it with two other spirit levels - which both agreed with each other - and the Keavie unit was way off, not even close. The spirit level bubble chambers are quite clearly mounted carelessly in the cube and look wonky. I have to agree it's cheap, but you would get closer to horizontal by using your eye. And the other thing is that the fit on the hot shoe is incredibly tight. I can only speak for the one I was sent, but the only use for it is as decoration, otherwise it's of no practical use at all.
on 28 February 2013
Much better than the single dot ones you can get a little bulky but does the job. No more wonky lightpainting shots for me, I have a slightly bent tripod so this is very useful.
on 23 March 2013
As other reviews, it doesn't have any way of securing it a hot shoe so has to be closely watched or removed when moving kit. Still good value for use as a versatile level
on 17 June 2014
Didn't fit initially but then I shaved the edges down using sand paper and it fits just fine, good quality item.