Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 24 August 2013
Yes they do have an unusual cord length but it suits me perfectly. Would be good with a volume rocker switch.
on 11 August 2013
Had a pair of these before, very comfortable, got them again as I can sleep on a plane with them in
on 15 November 2013
when l got it l try it out and l was disapointment one of the ear phone did not work properly
on 3 February 2013
It's not the cheapest, but like all things you get what you pay for and the Magimix won't end up in a cupboard because it is compact,powerful and versatile. Definitely for you if you buy Apple rather than generic PC's. it's not a snobby thing,they just work.
on 4 November 2014
Best earphones I've ever had. Thankyou Denon.
on 2 February 2015
cable length is stupid although good sound
on 29 November 2012
le son est excellent, l'isolation l'est tout autant.
la 5 etoile aurait ete pour un cordon un peu plus long.
on 8 September 2010
If you have small ears or don't link things poking into your ears then this product is not for you. There are various size ear pieces that can be used but even using the extra small ear pieces I couldn't get the ear phones to fit in my ears. When the earphones were pressed into my ears the sound quality did appear to be very good but I could only reproduce this by putting my hands over my ears and pressing and holding the earphones hard into my ear. Without this, the earphones didn't fit well and produced a very tinny sound. I am sure this is a great product for people with normal sized ears but it appears I don't fall into that category.
on 21 December 2014
Good
on 26 November 2012
Genuinely the worst pair of earphones I have bought.
Tinny sound, cheap build quality. To be honest, I've heard better sound from those free earphones that airlines give away to hear the in-flight entertainment.
The only people who I would recommend the AH-C360 to are those who hate frequencies below 100hz and love really tinny, metallic sound.
The carry case that they come with is quite nice and I will be using it for my other earphones. I have put the AH-360s in the bin.