Customer reviews

on 25 September 2015
Worked well on the 18 month old but my almost 4 year old had it off in no time - and he's the one i wanted to have it most.
Does the job unless you have a terror like mine who refuses to leave it alone - which lets face it is probably the personality you bought it for!
Not sure i'd buy again - though probably will as its not a lot of money and he might like it next year :)
on 17 October 2014
bought for my daughters to wear round disneyland because I was worried in case we got separated. They are very nice and neither of my kids minded wearing them even my very stroppy 2yr old! They wore them for 5 days solid only taking them off in the hotel room and they're still fine and can be used again - bargain!
on 30 July 2014
Bought for a trip to disneyland incase my two year old ran off, it seemed comfortable for her to wear and we wrote our phone number and room number on.
on 30 June 2013
This is exactly what I was after, simple but effective, just hope it never comes into use!! Bought for my 2 yr old and 7yd old, both happy to wear
on 7 February 2014
Really useful wrist band with enough space to write name and number. reusable, ours has been used 2-3 times and still got more use in it.
on 5 December 2013
Clasp is not as firm as a previous wristband purchased, but correct size and colourful. My child likes wearing it.
on 11 August 2016