Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(2 star). See all 376 reviews
on 14 January 2015
When this arrived, I thought that for the low price, it was brilliant. However, after a couple of months, it failed. Being of an inquisitive nature, I disassembled it and found that one of the wires that had been soldered to the chrome plating of the ground terminal had come away. It was a simple matter to scrape off the plating and solder it correctly, but probably 90% of people would just have thrown it away and bought another one. So hence only 2 stars, I'm afraid, even though it's a cracking little charger!
on 7 December 2013
I was hoping this little charger would do the job but sadly it only worked a couple of times. Maybe I got a faulty one but given that it cost very little I didn't question it so hopefully someone else has had better luck than me with it! As such, I can only give it 2 stars - nice in theory but it didn't last five minutes....
on 16 April 2016
I wasn't too surprised that this product didn't last very long. As the title suggests, be warned.
on 22 May 2017
Very poor quality does not work properly
on 19 October 2015
Cheap but has stopped working after only about two months with only occasional use
on 5 March 2017
Got really hot (almost to hot to handle) after about 10 minutes of use. Did not trust it after that. Arrived in specified time frame is why I gave it 2 stars.
on 22 June 2014
Bought to charge a HTC Desire HD, charge rate was pretty slow. Will do as a backup in case the new one ever gets lost/broken.
on 12 April 2013
Worked fine at first but after about 3 months and not very much use simply stopped working except for intermittent times. Could be a loose wire?
on 19 July 2017
Poor built quality. Don't bother!
on 23 November 2014