on 17 September 2014
After a few attempts using Lexar memory devices, it is time to move on. Even if the seller is verified by amazon and sells on their behalf I would not trust using a Lexar product.
I'm not sure if they are an awful company producing knock off goods or have just had the bad luck to be taken over by easily replicated fakes.
Four out of the five cards I have purchased have not worked, and only one of the non working devices was able to be reformatted using cmd, which worked for two weeks before finally kicking the bucket.
AVOID
One person found this helpful
on 6 December 2010
After much deliberation over what size to get - seeing how much they were in the shops etc... I had a look online and was astounded to see pro duo's twice the capacity and half the price!!!!

This is an absolute bargain... so don't go thinking you will make do with an 8gig... make full use of the PSP shop and download to you hearts content with this baby!

I did all the looking for you - so do yourself a favour and just buy it (unless you can afford the 32gig of course)
2 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2015
So far so good. It will be interesting to see how this memory stick works longer term. Previous ones have given up recording video after awhile.
on 23 June 2013
I am going on holiday all over Canada for three weeks and will not be able to download photos, I am now confident that the 16 GB will cover my needs with over 3600 images at 4:3 9M.

Arrived on time. Reasonable price.
on 29 November 2016
Good value for money.
on 13 June 2014
Iem as quoted,seems to be an original product,quick dispatch & delivery,fitted my device ok,and seems to be working as required.
on 2 October 2016
Perfect Sd for my camera, arrived on time and the price is the best thing.
on 26 August 2014
This is a very good item #i am very happy with the seller and the product quality
on 19 December 2014
Although the shape is the same as the one I wanted, this item does not fit, dimensions would have been useful as the camera is an older model Sony Cybershot - we live and learn.
on 28 January 2014
Cheap quality doesn't last long and breaks easily it more for showing not using.
My one broke within a week.