on 26 May 2017
just wasn't powerful enough , but got a no quibble refund...thanks
on 20 June 2016
I'm not a welder. But after watching quite a few u tube videos I was prepared to have a go. This welder had good reviews and I'm really glad I brought it. I have used it to build various things like a barbecue and a trailer for my car. My advice would be prepare well and practice practice practice, it won't make you an expert but somewhat competent. The gasless feature is in my opinion brilliant although it spatters a bit.
on 23 December 2013
Good for a gasless welder, but make sure you know what to expect from gasless before you buy it. would recommend, handles 1.2mm steel (car bodywork) just fine
on 12 June 2016
Good basic level no-gas welder. Easy to use and would be ideal as a starter welder to practice with or for light work. Bought for a specific purpose which it served well and has gone on to teach two other amatures to learn mig.
on 1 October 2016
I bought a transit van so this was needed for 5 weeks solid welding. After which got my van through the mot with flying colours and did'nt let me down once. Good eggies abd will probably be needed next year and do the same. Well worth it and a good product too.
on 20 August 2014
Works well for cheap welder, ideal for car body work
on 14 August 2016
this is a bargain, got me out of a lot of probs on the car after being let down by other people. Cheaper here than elsewhere
on 21 September 2015
nice welder easy to use no messing about it does what its made for well pleased
on 17 August 2016