on 5 October 2012
This product is not of great quality but it is cheap. Some of the eyelets were not inserted properly and it is very lightweight. It may be suitable and good value for some purposes, but be careful if you need good quality and strength. I have a number of Gelert groundsheets which are far better quality, but they are more expensive, so remember this is a good example of the old saying that you only get what you pay for!
on 8 November 2013
Bought this to go as a roof over a chicken cage, it was ideal as it had eyelets all around and was silver one side and green the other so that in the summer I could put the silver side out to reflect the sun. It arrived green both sides even though it said green and silver on the bag, I used it as there was weather warnings and did not have time to return it. I emailed the company to tell them they had sent the wrong colour, a reply would have been nice but did not get one. All in all quality was ok but most of the eyelets have come off. Good thing about it was the colour, dark green instead of the usual bright greens that are about.
on 18 November 2015
Firstly, for the price, this product is great. You won't get a tarp like this for this price elsewhere, other ones at this price range have significant flaws.

I've had one of these for approximately 6 months not and so far had no issues. It has been used for a variety of tasks including a trailer cover, emergency shed roof hole cover, ground sheet for a paddling pool, and is now in residence at the bottom of the garden covering over a patch of land in order light starve the weed infestation that's growing down there. I have put it through it's paces and so far the stitching is mostly holding firm and the material has not ripped nor done the thing where the material stands stretch apart like many cheaper tarps do. I've now ordered a few more to use in the garden as it's cheaper than weed matting.

There are some flaws, the eyelets aren't all spaced evenly (although only out by the odd centimetre at most) and some of them are not clipped in properly, however, they have held true so far whilst under tension from bungees and the edges are doubled over to give it extra strength there. The material is relatively thin so it might compromise the (already minimal) thermal properties of tarps. It's easy to cut down to size if needs be (although you would loose the eyelets at the edge if doing so).
on 7 July 2013
Purchased this with heavy duty 'Grips' to cover my expensive garden furniture (too big ti fit in my shed!!). Great heavy duty product, great value for money.
on 1 December 2014
These are a great size but have only given 3 starts because didn't find them very robust. I used one to make a temporary cover over a rather muddy chicken run. The eyelets appeared very strong but the wind managed to rip the edging off the sheet over night ... and it wasn't particularly windy. I using the second one as a weed suppressant. I walked across it and a stone managed to cut its way through. Keep in mind I've only had them a week .. I suppose you get what you pay for but expected them to last slightly longer.
on 18 August 2014
We've purchased this and a larger version for use over an area of our garden that we are reclaiming...great for providing shelter from the bad weather we have started to get recently, keeps out the rain, make the strong wind bearable and also restricting the sunlight from the bramble etc that have taken this area over.......when we have the area sorted and built our 'hobbit house' on we'll be using the covers as part of the building insulation structure and roof lining for the 'green roof'
on 31 July 2015
Although great initially these do rip if any corner put under any pressure. This is the second one I'm covering my shed roof with. I do like them for this but with the wind we have make sure you fit to whatever neatly.
on 23 December 2011
Faithful 5.4 x 3.6m Green and Silver tarpaulin. This is an excellent product. Brilliant quality and worth every penny paid, which was reasonable anyway.
I am using it to cover garden furniture that is difficult to by standard covers for. It does a perfect job.
on 21 November 2014
Really pleased with this tarp - bought it to protect furniture whilst decorating - does the job brilliantly and will be reusable many times. It's fairly light weight which is great for the projects I want to use it for - much better than the flimsy polythene sold in DIY stores which rips too easily.
on 28 December 2012
I know it says the measurements, but this really is big big big. I have used it for collecting hazelnuts (left under tree for entire autumn with green side up) and sun bathing (silver side up, hanging on wall and also underneath me) - need it for the English summer! Might be bad for me, don't say I didn't warn you, but I enjoyed it....