on 15 April 2016
I bought this water pistol for spraying at the neighbour's cat, who has taken to breaking into the house to steal our cats food, and generally upseting group dynamics. The trajectory is good for a little water pistol so he can be splatted from a distance and during a high speed chase. The Tobar Mini Water Pistol also deploys a decent amount of water so you can be sure the assalent is suitably wet and upset.

Product arrived fairly quickly, however neighbours cat had already started to advance across enemy lines and gain ground (and biscuits). Pistol is quite small however inconspicuous when carrying in a jeans pocket for emergency cat-coming-through-the- window situations.

Unfortunately the neighbour's cat is unperturbed and we will be purchasing a supersoaker next.
on 17 June 2011
I bought this to use as a humane deterrent against larger and sometimes aggressive dogs intimidating my small Jack Russell dog when at our local park. Often the owners are still over the other side of the park and are unable to ontrol their dogs, and my own dog becomes distressed when they constantly harrass her. So I have decied to squirt them with water when they refuse to leave her alone!

This product does function as a water pistol but has to be kept upright as the water inside otherwise leaks out through the filling hole at the back. I know it was inexpensive but I would prefer to have paid a little more and had a fully-functioning product. It is fairly attractive with the transparent case and brightly coloured inner mechanism.
on 6 September 2011
I bought this water pistol to use as an aid in training my dogs to help with reducing barking. As the water pistol leaks, invariably by the time you`ve filled it up, the dog has stopped barking, and then you have to empty it again because as soon as you put it down, even upright on the butt of the gun, it starts to leak. No good for the nephews either as by the time you have stealthily crept around to a fabulous attack position, WATER PISTOL HAS NO WATER IN IT. USELESS. Do not waste your money. Only upside is they are reasonably cheap so your wallet doesn`t take too much of a hit.
on 5 March 2017
Bought this this to scare the cats when they do things they shouldnt be! Water leaks out of somewhere moulded plastic not perfect. I guess it was less than 2 pounds so I guess you get what you pay for!
on 22 July 2011
Based on another review...i bought this to help train my puppy in classes....

its small, holds just enough water to last a session....BUT....

IT LEAKS...

my hand is wet, my pocket gets wet and i lose the water before i get to use it, (no i dont hold it upside down etc!! ;) )
on 23 April 2017
Cute product that I bought to stop my dog barking at everyone. It's small but powerful which is ideal for him so I can keep it on me at, my only compliant is that I was sent a different colour to the one I ordered.
on 30 December 2017
Leaked
on 10 January 2018
Kept the dog in check but clogged up easily. .
on 31 July 2016
Works fine. Mine was blue.
on 15 October 2015