Style: AA 2500mAh NiMH Rechargeable LSD|Size: Pack of 4|Change

on 29 March 2017
An ideal complement to ANSAMAN's Powerline 4 Pro charger. These batteries hold their charge very well and have a very decent capacity.
on 25 March 2017
Do NOT buy these, I am a professional filmmaker and these batteries just die in the middle of recordings with apparently 85% of life still left in them. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!!
on 29 January 2014
Was introduced to these batteries, by my son, a while back, and since then have always bought them. They last much longer than any other type of battery, that I have used. Really pleased.
on 16 May 2017
Perfect
on 18 March 2017
Great batteries
on 19 July 2010
I have several sets of these Ansmann AA batteries now for my photo equipment.
I have found nothing else to compare with them. Yes, they do cost a bit more than the competition and they are not always the easiest to find but, in my humble opinion, that is a small price to pay for peace of mind because they last far longer between charges than any other AA rechargeable batteries that I have found.
on 30 April 2014
Hi, just to reinforce what others have been saying about the stated and actual capacity.
I bought two packs of these batteries and ran them all through my Technoline BL700 battery charger three times. Here’s the average capacity for each cell from best to worst:

The label on these batteries states 2850mAh (min 2650mAh), so only two managed to make the minimum advertised capacity and the worst two were quite under. I put the worst four together and sent them back as faulty.

Having said all this, I am actually pleased with the one’s I’ve kept.
on 19 October 2011
As a professional photographer, I use these batteries in my Nikon SB-800 Speedlite and on full charge they recycle very fast in seconds and lasts for approx 50-60 bursts with a motor drive, depending on speed settings etc before they show any visible sign of slowing down .. and with two Speedlites fully loaded, plus one set of back up batteries for each, I can go for the whole day on the most demanding jobs. Lighter than using power packs and with as much power and speed .. these are the top of the range.
on 25 September 2011
Nothing fancy I thought. Good product, I thought. Price: low-ish, I thought. The service was great - but was just the service.

The batteries, though, are easily the best precharged rechargeables. They arrive packed with power and recharge to just as good as new. They hold their charge, as batteries of this class of NiMHs should.

You get what you pay for - but with these you get a lot more. I've tried a lot of brands and these are the best. A tad pricier, maybe than some others. But they're better than any others. So, go on, treat yourself.
on 27 March 2013
Having tried numerous batteries for my Sennheiser Radio Microphones, and have very little success, a bit of searching round online suggested that these are suitable. They have been great so far. I charge them on a Friday ready for the Saturday night, and they do the job fine - last the whole night (5 hours or so).
One thing I would say though is, be careful if not using them soon after charging. I didn't use the batteries the one weekend, and the following weekend when I did use them, one microphone died after about 1hr 40 mins use - the other was fine. Luckily I have 8 batteries, so a spare set for each microphone.
Overall though - good batteries - really pleased.