Customer reviews

Size: 240 LED|Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 12 November 2013
Bought two sets of these lights, arrived quickly from Gibb Stuart even on their free delivery. I'd done a lot of research and found that Konstsmide are a market leader in outdoor lighting, came to Amazon and as usual they had the lowest price.

I've put the lights spiralling round and round the tree trunks on the terrace so it looks like a posh holiday hotel and they reach the top and stretch from branch to branch, look great, nice warm white rather than ice blue, very bright for such a small LED. Many positive comments from the neighbours so I've bought a third set to go round the shed and the fence.
on 27 November 2016
I bought these lights in 2010. It's six years later and the product still works wonderfully. A quality product that you'll not regret buying! Quality tightly-corded wiring and the multi-style lighting speak quality.
on 3 February 2009
Lovely - elegant, easy to use and perfect! Lights remain cool no matter what and the settings are easy to use. Remembers previous setting when switched off, which is really useful. Just about covered a six foot tree - would be sparse if any larger.
on 22 September 2017
They last forever and have so many settings, beautiful, well made product with useful settings
on 4 May 2017
excellent quality item :)
on 28 December 2014
Very fast delivery and item as expected, would buy again xx
on 12 July 2011
An excellent set of lights. I have decided to use them for my bedroom and they give a romantic lit feel.
on 4 September 2014
Fine. Still working
on 29 December 2015
Christmastime has always been a most special time for myself and my family. My work was international so the festive period was one of the few occasions which saw me and mine relaxing for precious family time together, celebrating cherished memories, togetherness and the season of goodwill. My daughter and son are themselves now grown and I'm a grandfather, so Christmastime remains as special as it's ever been to me. That is why this particular set of lights is so very outstanding. This review is from the heart.
Years ago Konstsmide made this particular set using old-fashioned, richly coloured bulbs which offered a warmth and light-induced satisfaction that simply transcended long winter days and darkness.
The lights and cable were of the highest quality; being originally made in Sweden and they lasted without fault for years and years, with minimal bulb burn-out. I still have two older sets which I simply will not part with. We so loved them and the comments from all who saw them were identical - they remarked on just how sumptuous were the colours (cherry-crimson, Dickensian-amber, forest-green and icy night-blue) and how wonderful the light sequences were. The slow fade remains the family's favourite because it literally transformed, elegantly and slowly, the tree's colour and character as it offered us a sequence and mood change that was slow enough to watch, absorb, appreciate and enjoy. Quite simply, the lights were perfect, probably the best we ever used.
It's so very pleasing to know that Konstsmide, in changing this classic set of lights over to LEDs, has achieved what most other companies do not achieve when they 'modernise' an older popular product - they did it right. The quality of this new version is every bit as good excepting that the LEDs do not burn out. The colours carry the same opulence - in constant mode a joy to look at - rich and hypnotic and of course the slow fade is as spellbinding to experience as it ever was.
This particular seller is efficient and prompt to despatch and this year I'll be ordering another set to use as room decoration to compliment our 7' tree. I'd really recommend buying early to avoid disappointment; so purchase with every confidence that you'll enjoy and appreciate these sumptuous lights every bit as much as my family and I have done. They represent the very essence of what an old-fashioned Christmas can be once again in your home. They'll certainly help to make any family Christmastime complete. I highly recommend them to all and to all a goodnight.
on 23 January 2010
Reliable, well built and thought out (e.g. distance from plug to controller to the first light make it very easy to plug into the house and run the wire out), cheap to run as it uses efficient LEDs. And it looks beautiful outside or inside. No complaints, other than to say a green wire might be better and is sadly not available.